Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: GOAL: The Time of the Season - 2018 Oct 23 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    I literally was clinging on to my seat lol. I had to earn some gems off of other ovens to even finish this goal. I only had 19 minutes left. However it was by pure luck that I finish. Hopefully next goal I will not be clinging on to my seat by the end.
    I no longer have private messaging turned on, if you have a message to send to me send it on my public visitor wall, or in game. (To non-moderators). I have turned it off for reasons (and preference) of my own. All messages to and from me, regardless of topic, should now be public.

"It ain't for everybody" (Chase B)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I literally was clinging on to my seat lol. I had to earn some gems off of other ovens to even finish this goal. I only had 19 minutes left. However it was by pure luck that I finish. Hopefully next goal I will not be clinging on to my seat by the end.
    Congrats to finishing! While it's not ideal to finish the goal that close to the end, it is a bit more exciting that way, lol.

Como conseguir hornos de goals perdidos?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Paydelimon View Post
    Como conseguir hornos de goals perdidos?
    In general, you can only unlock a goal appliance if you participate in the goal during its limited time frame - but the ovens are sometimes relisted in sales or 5 Day Goals.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 06-02-20 at 05:38 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678