Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: The Time of the Season - 2018 Oct 23 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Love the side goal. Where did the first day go? Im in usa Kentucky. At noon no new goal. Goal appeared when i checked at 4pm when i got off work said 15 days. Checked when got home at 730pm said 14 days. Really??
    It's difficult to judge by the days on the goal counter as they round off until the final 24 hours when it shows the exact hours with no rounding.

Perhaps they've altered it so instead of seeing 15 days (which is really 14 days x hours and x minutes) we're seeing 14 days?

Executive Chef
    If you want to do the Side Goal then you must put aside $490,000 for cooking the recipes required for the Side Goal.
    Is very expensive for Low Level players.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    I thought the side goal opened after you buy the wall paper and the flooring? Did it not?
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    If you want to do the Side Goal then you must put aside $490,000 for cooking the recipes required for the Side Goal.
    Whoa! I never even thought of the actual cost of cooking for the Side Goal but seeing that number, I'll be sure to keep an eye on it from now on. Though, the money used to complete goals does explain why it takes me nearly a year to save enough coins for a single expansion!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Whoa! I never even thought of the actual cost of cooking for the Side Goal but seeing that number, I'll be sure to keep an eye on it from now on. Though, the money used to complete goals does explain why it takes me nearly a year to save enough coins for a single expansion!
    Not to mention the recent sales which made us all go a little crazy... well I know I did go on a shopping spree. It has been a long while since we've got sales this big. Thank you so much Annirassweets for all of your contributions in here and in RS. They're very very much appreciated.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Executive Chef
    Love the goal! Very cute, and I think various people were suggesting Dia de Los Muertos for a long time, so it's great to finally get it. And Coco was an excellent movie.

Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Love the side goal. Where did the first day go? Im in usa Kentucky. At noon no new goal. Goal appeared when i checked at 4pm when i got off work said 15 days. Checked when got home at 730pm said 14 days. Really??
    It's always that way. Timers in this game are set to round up. If it says you have 2 hours, you actually have 1 hr + an unknown number of minutes. Even if it's 1 hr + 1 minute, it will say 2 hours.

So these goals that everyone misleadingly calls 15-day goals aren't, they never have been. They're always 14 days plus a couple of hours. The timer rounds up to 15 days, but as soon as that 2-hour padding is gone, the timer says 14 days. (Which actually means 13 days plus however many hours.)

Quote Originally Posted by PeppiVille View Post
    I did not get the side goal. I did get the side goal in knock knock so I was expecting it.

I submitted a support ticked but received an email stating the issue as closed. “We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience.”

Any suggestions?
    The recipes are further back in the cookbook than the ones we've used previously. I'm guessing you may not be at a high enough level? Do you have both black & white cookies and white peach tea unlocked?
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-24-18 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Said peanut butter when I meant black & white. Both are delicious!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I'm guessing you may not be at a high enough level? Do you have both peanut butter cookies and white peach tea unlocked?
    My cookbook says the Black & White Cookies are locked until level 44. So does that mean that anyone below level 44 cannot participate in the side goal. (and cannot collect the Haunted Ball)? The White Peach tea unlocks at level 35 and the Peanut Butter cookies were unlocked at level 20. So level 44 is the highest level required over the last three events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Day of the Dead. It?s a Mexican holiday where you celebrate the lives of loved ones who have passed on. Think of the movie CoCo, if you have kids and have seen it.
    Yes I've seen that movie it's great lol. I like this theme as it's something different

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    My cookbook says the Black & White Cookies are locked until level 44. So does that mean that anyone below level 44 cannot participate in the side goal. (and cannot collect the Haunted Ball)? The White Peach tea unlocks at level 35 and the Peanut Butter cookies were unlocked at level 20. So level 44 is the highest level required over the last three events.
    I am guessing level 44 is the magic number. I’m level 40 and I did not get the side goal. Certainly disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Love this theme, super cute! Love the prizes for the main and side goals.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast