Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: The Time of the Season - 2018 Oct 23 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone who has the side goal item post a pic with it in their bakery? Curious to see what it looks like on the floor...thank you!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Fashion Designer
    I adore this goal. La Catrina is hilarious and adorable and fun. All of the stuff is fun. Excellent goal, if you don?t count how much it costs and how hard it is to complete.

This is my favorite goal since we had that floral one that everyone liked.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by diaperrash99 View Post
    Can someone who has the side goal item post a pic with it in their bakery? Curious to see what it looks like on the floor...thank you!
    Here you go, don't mind the clutter around the Haunted Ball. I have entirely too many decos so holiday decorating is more like Tetris over at my place, lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001538.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	48246

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    I adore this goal. La Catrina is hilarious and adorable and fun. All of the stuff is fun. Excellent goal, if you don?t count how much it costs and how hard it is to complete.

This is my favorite goal since we had that floral one that everyone liked.
    Funny! I was thinking the same thing! I really liked the floral one and I actually like the one with the pin up cake we had not too long ago. As far as holiday goals, this is my favorite one by far! I’ve been waiting for a Dia de Los Muertos theme for a while, I’m glad they finally did it!
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Here you go, don't mind the clutter around the Haunted Ball. I have entirely too many decos so holiday decorating is more like Tetris over at my place, lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001538.JPG 
Views:	131 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	48246
    Thank you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Day of the Dead. It?s a Mexican holiday where you celebrate the lives of loved ones who have passed on. Think of the movie CoCo, if you have kids and have seen it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    A Dia de Los Muertos theme! I?m loving it!

Awesome! Nice to see this theme! I find it takes so long to get the 3 appliances in these goals though. I get the recipes completed and am still working on the third oven each time even though I normally would be on to the 2nd recipe. Slow going. I have been trying to get all recipes unlocked but don't try to get the prize. I have so many items in my inventory anyway.

Rhino Keeper
    I must be an idiot. I gamely started the side goals to level 3 before it occurred to me to check whether I already had Haunted Ball, which I do.
    Without earning parts for cooking side goals, I was indeed a complete idiot...what a waste of time and money.

Why no parts??!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    I must be an idiot. I gamely started the side goals to level 3 before it occurred to me to check whether I already had Haunted Ball, which I do.
    Without earning parts for cooking side goals, I was indeed a complete idiot...what a waste of time and money.

Why no parts??!!
    It's ok! 2 of these is nice to have in a bakery and also you'll make your money back once you sell off all of the cookies/tea.

Silver lining I supposed
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by diaperrash99 View Post
    It's ok! 2 of these is nice to have in a bakery and also you'll make your money back once you sell off all of the cookies/tea.

Silver lining I supposed
    That silver is seriously tarnished.

I don't know if this game purposely does this or not but I declined 9 gifts due to (done building 1st goal ovens and getting ready for 2nd goal oven parts) but my neighbors tell my I am gift maxed, when I only accepted 11 gifts, I thought if you decline gifts you can still get gifted by other neighbors?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast