Thread: Glitches

New Resident

Glitches

Using LG Stylo 3 Android 7.0 device. Game version 1.5.6.7

I have been having a couple glitches. I will list them here.

1. Daily the game will cycle through a series of pop-ups showing me old goals that I have completed (some from when I 1st started playing). It will pop up the message announcing the new goal and I click OK. Then it shows a status window listing the requirements and reward. Each item is already checked off.

2. For 2 weeks I haven't had any new goals/challenges. Only thing listed are the download other Storm8 game or reach a certain level in other Storm8 games.

The Honorable Panda
    Fashion Story currently does not have regular goals being added to the game.

For the old goal pop ups:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We've thoroughly examined the issue and identified the root cause of the issue is from Android devices that have software or hardware compatibility issues that cause the game to behave in an unpredictable way. We have not been able to reproduce the issue on a player's account using the exact same specifications, so the cause is directly impacted by something on the specific device configuration being used and the actions being made.

We're not able to provide support for issues that may occur due to third-party interference such as device issues or third-party software. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you purchased Gems with real-world money and you need help with them, please submit a request through support with the purchase category.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request