Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Halloween 2018 Sale

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mauw22 View Post
    Are all sale items also still available after the sale?
    Most of them won’t be.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    I am so happy with this sale, was able to purchase a bunch of items. Good selection of gem purchases / cash purchases. Very very happy! Thanks!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Rhino Keeper
    Many gem boxes later no monster kitchen I’m going to give up I’ve tried every year with boxes on sale and still haven’t wion it I think I spent like ...... never mind I’m not going to say but rest assured it’s a sham full amount of gems like really bad.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    Many gem boxes later no monster kitchen I?m going to give up I?ve tried every year with boxes on sale and still haven?t wion it I think I spent like ...... never mind I?m not going to say but rest assured it?s a sham full amount of gems like really bad.
    Hahah I feel you. I've done that the past few sales for the Haunted House and I finally got it after spending unreasonable amount of gems. I'm going to try for the Monster Kitchen this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Let me know if you get it the best thing I won mummy family and monsters mash from the other boxes I think that box is impossible.
    Last edited by larissa2k; 10-23-18 at 09:41 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    For me, it's the Mummy Family, I've been trying to get that darn deco since 2012! Every year, I open the Cauldron several times while it's on sale but I never get it. I've tried so much that I've gotten enough decos from that box to decorate an entire bakery. I mean, who really needs 7 Carved Pumpkin displays?

This is why I really wish they'd give us an option of trading these items. If not between neighbors, than at least with the game itself. I would love to be able to trade all my unwanted duplicates from this box for the single item I can't seem to get.

Fashion Designer
    Hahah I have 4 mummy families from trying to get the haunted house. I've sold so many of my carved pumpkins but I have 12 still... Kind of hints you to how many times I opened that crate :P

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by monstertop View Post
    Hahah I have 4 mummy families from trying to get the haunted house. I've sold so many of my carved pumpkins but I have 12 still... Kind of hints you to how many times I opened that crate :P
    See! If trading between neighbors was possible we'd be set: I could give you my duplicate Haunted House and in turn you could send me a Mummy Family. C'mon s8! Move forward with the times and start focusing on a trading system.

On a side note: while looking at the mystery box info, I realized it has been nearly two years since they've introduced a new one! I guess the age of the Mystery Box is behind us now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    See! If trading between neighbors was possible we'd be set: I could give you my duplicate Haunted House and in turn you could send me a Mummy Family. C'mon s8! Move forward with the times and start focusing on a trading system.

On a side note: while looking at the mystery box info, I realized it has been nearly two years since they've introduced a new one! I guess the age of the Mystery Box is behind us now.
    Completely agree, but unfortunately I do not think that will ever happen. Because then they would lose money, if they was to do that. However I definitely would like to trade with common NBRS I have. Especially if they was willing to trade for items I have. It would be a good idea, especially if both sides was mutual and wanting, But then it could cause fights also. People might be mad that you traded your items with someone else and not them and so so.

This is just what I thought, sorry if it does not make sense.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    For me, it's the Mummy Family, I've been trying to get that darn deco since 2012! Every year, I open the Cauldron several times while it's on sale but I never get it. I've tried so much that I've gotten enough decos from that box to decorate an entire bakery. I mean, who really needs 7 Carved Pumpkin displays?

This is why I really wish they'd give us an option of trading these items. If not between neighbors, than at least with the game itself. I would love to be able to trade all my unwanted duplicates from this box for the single item I can't seem to get.
    You made me feel a little better about how much I’ve spent on the boxes I just got mummy family today. I want monster kitchen I swear it’s not possible getting it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast