Thread: Finished event and did not receive Dragon

Finished event and did not receive Dragon

I finished the Creepy Crawly even with a couple hours left. I had to go out so I used a bunch of gold to finish it. It said I completed it etc. When I went to craft the light mother dragon it said I did not receive the coin of darkness to do it.
    I?ve lost out on a couple dragons now that I never received when finished tournaments etc but this one I spent a lot of gold so I?m kinda upset. And Ive tried to contact storm8 and for some reason I can?t. Can anyone help me?

The Creepy Crawly goal is still active and expires in about 28 hours.
    To receive the token you need to:
    1) Have a Monsterwood from the last day of the Terror Night Dragon Tales Event
    2) Complete the Terror Night Dragon Tales Event, earn the Omega Light Mother Dragon, put it out from the storage in one empty nest and hatch it.

If you have done all of them and you still don't have the token, you have to contact Storm8 for help.
    But, how did you try to contact them and you failed?
    There is only one way to contact support, by completing their form and submitting a request here.
    Good Luck with your request!

Awesome thank you so much for replying yes I did complete the whole event it said I did.then when I went to go put the dragon in nest it wasn’t there thank you for the link