Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No "Collect" indication balloon over creepvine statue and Crawlcrop

No "Collect" indication balloon over creepvine statue and Crawlcrop

I wonder why noone has mentioned it till now...
    We can see the 4 hours countdown bar on top of the creepvine statue, but when it reaches to zero there is no "Collect" indication balloon on top of it!
    This way, by not seeing it, most of the time we forget to collect it and we lose valuable Scaryhearts.
    The bug occurs on both platforms, iOS and Android.

EDIT: The same problem occurs on Crawlcrop statue too. For this reason I have updated the title of the topic.
    Last edited by mylord7; 10-21-18 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Updated title

Fashion Designer

Creepvine stopped giving points

As usual, the first World Event item (the Creepvine) had a timer bar above it when placed. I collected points from it twice before going to bed late last night. Today, the timer bar is gone and the item is no longer giving points. What's up with that?

Edit: Hmmm. Weird. Just checked elsewhere and someone reported if you tap it, you can collect from it. Just the timer bar is missing. After I did that, the timer bar reappeared for the next countdown. Wonder if the bar is disappearing at reset? I'm sure it was there for the two collections I did last night.

And what a suprise! It's another sloppy event error, one that could have easily been avoided with the most minimal and basic of testing, and it's happening on the weekend when no one is there to fix it. -_-

Be sure to tap your Creepvine so you don't miss out on points!
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 10-20-18 at 11:32 AM.

My Creepvine just flat-out disappeared. I placed it when I got it, the next time I logged in, it was gone. Triple-checked storage, not there, checked to make sure my points hadn't rolled back, but nope, there's a green checkmark on that goal. I wish the collect button was the only part that had gone AWOL.

I have already mentioned it in the Bug section of the forum, here.
    It's not the countdown bar that is missing.
    When the clock goes to zero there is no "Collect" indication balloon/icon on top of the statue and you don't realize that it is ready to be collected.
    As long as you tap on the statue and collect the points, a new 4 hours bar appears on top of it until the clock reaches to zero once again and the things go on this way...

I merged this thread with the thread mentioned above. KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-22-18 at 10:46 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you so much for posting about this. I totally forgot to get this thing out of my storage after I won it. Likely because I always have to reboot the app a few times before it actually shows in my storage but all the same... talk about a rookie mistake!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I have already mentioned it in the Bug section of the forum, here.
    It's not the countdown bar that is missing.
    When the clock goes to zero there is no "Collect" indication balloon/icon on top of the statue and you don't realize that it is ready to be collected.
    As long as you tap on the statue and collect the points, a new 4 hours bar appears on top of it until the clock reaches to zero once again and the things go on this way...
    Oh, duh! I remember this same thing happening before in other WEs. Thank you.

I opened my game (and posted) right after I woke up and was like, "huuuhh? I know I saw a bar last night." I need to stay offline pre-caffeine.

Quote Originally Posted by aurorapayens View Post
    My Creepvine just flat-out disappeared. I placed it when I got it, the next time I logged in, it was gone. Triple-checked storage, not there, checked to make sure my points hadn't rolled back, but nope, there's a green checkmark on that goal. I wish the collect button was the only part that had gone AWOL.
    I think that your case isn't a general bug, but something (maybe a roll back) that affected only you. If your Creepvine is still disappeared and not back in your storage, I suggest you to contact support and open a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Oh, duh! I remember this same thing happening before in other WEs. Thank you.

I opened my game (and posted) right after I woke up and was like, "huuuhh? I know I saw a bar last night." I need to stay offline pre-caffeine.
    Caffeine brings on nerves and panic attacks! So, your pre-caffeine reaction was better this way LOL
    Besides, the topics here are read from more people than the ones in the Bug section. So, it was a good choice!

By the way, the same problem occurs on the second statue too, the Crawlcrop one.

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I think that your case isn't a general bug, but something (maybe a roll back) that affected only you. If your Creepvine is still disappeared and not back in your storage, I suggest you to contact support and open a ticket.
    I don?t get it either and it?s annoying bc I keep forgetting to collect
    Will there be a fix?

Yes, they will fix it. Probably tomorrow.
    As usual, during the weekends there is no supporting group!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast