Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: October Dragon Habitats

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your answers. So the least expensive options are those from the October set at 300 each, or the Fiend Pit for coins and then upgrading it from 2 to 5 for 300. Hmmm.

My policy has for a while been 5 dragon habitats only, but for max 250. I still remember the happy days when for a short while we could get the Fairy Crossroad for 75 gold. Half my island is covered by these.
    Last edited by AinoDK; 10-20-18 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Habitat called Fiend pit not Friends pit

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know how much was the Creepy Crypt on sale when it was first released?

Also, what is the third new habitat released this month? Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Does anyone know how much was the Creepy Crypt on sale when it was first released?

I bought it for 300 gold when they put it out earlier this month. The Habitats for this month (that are meant to fit together) have been: Creepy Crypt, Terror Town and Dragon Hollow .

While I usually have a rule of not spending more than 250, I've got a real weakness for Halloween. I've had open spots for over a month in my Halloween section of my island, in anticipation of this Halloween sale so I splurged a little. I told myself I couldn't purchase anything else until I sat down and made sure I was buying smart...but still, my finger is super itchy and I want to buy all these spooky pieces. Halloween is my weakness!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I bought it for 300 gold when they put it out earlier this month. The Habitats for this month (that are meant to fit together) have been: Creepy Crypt, Terror Town and Dragon Hollow .

While I usually have a rule of not spending more than 250, I've got a real weakness for Halloween. I've had open spots for over a month in my Halloween section of my island, in anticipation of this Halloween sale so I splurged a little. I told myself I couldn't purchase anything else until I sat down and made sure I was buying smart...but still, my finger is super itchy and I want to buy all these spooky pieces. Halloween is my weakness!
    Yes, I confirm that the Creepy Crypt costed 300 Gold when it was first released 2 weeks ago.
    As for the habitats of the month, the Halloween Homes, I am totally confused.
    According to the promo picture of the Halloween Homes, that I attach here, the third habitat is the Demon Fields and not the Dragon Hollow.
    Dragon Hollow seems to be a new extra Halloween themed habitat that has nothing to do with the 4 habitats of the month.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-10-20-23-07-38.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	490.4 KB 
ID:	48183

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Yes, I confirm that the Creepy Crypt costed 300 Gold when it was first released 2 weeks ago.
    According to the promo picture of the Halloween Homes, that I attach here, the third habitat is the Demon Fields and not the Dragon Hollow.
    Dragon Hollow seems to be a new extra Halloween themed habitat that has nothing to do with the 4 habitats of the month.

Thanks for pointing that out. It seems while I was looking at image of the correct habitat in my market, I wrote the name of a nearby habitat instead. It's been one of those days....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Thank yoy, AnnirasSweets and mylord7! I missed the first two, so I'm not sure if they'll come back before the month ends or what. I'm considering of buying them, but I'm not sure if they're really connected to each other or have gaps again. (-_-)

Thank yoy, AnnirasSweets and mylord7! I missed the first two, so I'm not sure if they'll come back before the month ends or what. I'm considering of buying them, but I'm not sure if they're really connected to each other or have gaps again. (-_-)
    Unfortunately, according to the posts on that topic, the Halloween Homes have gaps, as all the the previous habitats of the month.
    It seems that there is something in the coding of thi specific game (Dragon Story) and they can't make them without the gaps, because in Fantasy Forest Story the same idea works fine!

Rhino Keeper
    Well now that the 3rd habitat picture is out there is a small gap but nothing like when actually put together. I don't understand every habitat in this game is right on top of each other with no gap except for the habitats that need to be right next to each other. People just spent 900 gold on this. Please fix. They are supposed to be one big looking habitat. Don't you guys place these things and check them to make sure?

Name:	Screenshot_20181021-135938~(1).png 
Views:	33 
Size:	786.4 KB 
ID:	48199Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181021-140221~(1).png 
Views:	39 
Size:	978.6 KB 
ID:	48200

Maybe try and fix the others as well

Name:	Screenshot_20181021-141642~(1).png 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	48201
    Last edited by lmmortaI1; 10-21-18 at 11:21 AM.

Banned
    No, they hold 5 dragons after the upgrade, both the type of the habitas.
    By the way, if 1 more dragon space costs 100 Gold, I don't seem to understand why the 2 dragon spaces cost 300 Gold instead of 200 Gold!
    If I remember correctly, haunted house was a prize way back when they still gave us habitats. So while it might have cost 300, a lot of us got it free and I'd guess S8 can't allow such stuff anymore . So in effect you're paying more now to expand it for them to recoup some of what they gave away free before.. that's my spin on that price and if you don't have the hab n buy it, that's too much gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Unfortunately, according to the posts on that topic, the Halloween Homes have gaps, as all the the previous habitats of the month.
    It seems that there is something in the coding of thi specific game (Dragon Story) and they can't make them without the gaps, because in Fantasy Forest Story the same idea works fine!
    I don't think it has to do with coding or dragon story specific . I would think the habitats would be an image and whoever is doing these doesn't know how to make them like whoever did for Ffs. I would think if they made 1 big habitat then split it up it would work properly. I really hope someone fixes this because it's quite pathetic and people spent alot on these

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast