Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: October Dragon Habitats

Fashion Designer

October Dragon Habitats

I am thinking of getting one of the habitats for sale in October but am not sure which ones they are/will be! I missed the first one due to waiting for a gold sale to buy gold and now I'm a bit iffy about the second one. I didn't see the ad pop up on my game in a bit so I haven't been able to look at the silouettes and try to decipher. Anyone have any idea?

Rhino Keeper
    These habitats are a awesome idea, I just don't think they piece together correctly to make a really big looking habitat. At least not like the ones in ffs, those went together perfectly. I was very disappointed with the seasonal habitats. Only 2 look like they kinda piece together and then one item from the 2 others. Since then no more of these piece together habs for me since they can't make them look right for us dragon lovers

Banned
    Not at all happy that these are costing 300 gold when we were getting habitats that held 5 dragons for 250 gold!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand aren't these habitats supposed to go together to look like an even bigger habitat? A neighbor has 3 of them and is mad and I see why. There's also a big space, they don't join up together. Is one of the 2 new ones supposed to be 3rd or 3rd and 4th. I just don't understand if people can't tell they go together or what goes where why even bother. Like I said I love this idea though. Please fix and make look better because as of right now it's very shotty and for 300 gold Oh no

Rhino Keeper

Halloween Habitat sale October 2018

So many habitats on sale, and quite a few of them says an upgrade is available, but not how much the upgrade costs, and how many dragons it will then hold. Does anyone know whether it is currently possible to get a 5-dragon habitats for a total under 300 gold?

Banned
    I can't say how many dragons the upgrades give you....it would be nice if they at the very least put it on the popup that shows the cost of upgrade. But I have one of the 4 drgn habitats and upgrade costs 100 gold. I also have the haunted house that holds 3 and that upgrade is 300 gold. So pricey to buy then upgrade....unless they will hold more than 5 but I'm guessing that's not the case.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    So many habitats on sale, and quite a few of them says an upgrade is available, but not how much the upgrade costs, and how many dragons it will then hold. Does anyone know whether it is currently possible to get a 5-dragon habitats for a total under 300 gold?
    I have a few that are now upgradable and they want another 100 gold to go from the original 4 dragon to 5 dragon limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I can't say how many dragons the upgrades give you....it would be nice if they at the very least put it on the popup that shows the cost of upgrade. But I have one of the 4 drgn habitats and upgrade costs 100 gold. I also have the haunted house that holds 3 and that upgrade is 300 gold. So pricey to buy then upgrade....unless they will hold more than 5 but I'm guessing that's not the case.
    No, they hold 5 dragons after the upgrade, both the type of the habitas.
    By the way, if 1 more dragon space costs 100 Gold, I don't seem to understand why the 2 dragon spaces cost 300 Gold instead of 200 Gold!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    No, they hold 5 dragons after the upgrade, both the type of the habitas.
    By the way, if 1 more dragon space costs 100 Gold, I don't seem to understand why the 2 dragon spaces cost 300 Gold instead of 200 Gold!
    I was wondering the same thing myself. I thought perhaps I misread or misunderstood the first time I read that...

I guess this must be how math works on planet s8, lol.

Hi Storm8! Why pieces of Spooky habitat are don't connect like this shown on the image. First habitat is moving right. Ugly =(

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast