View Poll Results: Like this event? Complete individual prizes? Unlock community prizes? Like the prizes

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

9 25.00%
  • I didn't like this event

21 58.33%
  • I completed all individual prizes

5 13.89%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 77.78%
  • I unlocked community prizes

28 77.78%
  • I didn't unlock community prizes

3 8.33%
  • Sleepy Stone

11 30.56%
  • Tired Stone

11 30.56%
  • Zombee

11 30.56%
  • Freaky Flier

18 50.00%
  • Dread Pegasus

19 52.78%
  • Pumpkin Tower

2 5.56%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 13.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: COMMUNITY EVENT: Flight Night - 2018 Oct 19 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Thats great that you got it... but you shouldnt thank them so euphoric in my opinion... its not like the side quest is sth easy to achieve... i couldnt breed the animal from the side quest since last Dec. i cant even get the 4th price but made it into the community proces - yeah on the last day -.-
    Im talking about a different side quest where you get points for installing and playing their other games! see the post before this. But I agree the breeding side quest is much trickier - I also don?t have the scratcher. Without spending gems, it usually takes me ~ 6 days to reach community prizes so normally I?m pretty bummed about the 4th prize too.

though seems like the quest is not working for everyone - maybe only if you install for the first time or something like that? Hopefully S8 can fix/clarify that for people!

Quote Originally Posted by silverdovex View Post
    Im talking about a different side quest where you get points for installing and playing their other games! see the post before this. But I agree the breeding side quest is much trickier - I also don?t have the scratcher. Without spending gems, it usually takes me ~ 6 days to reach community prizes so normally I?m pretty bummed about the 4th prize too.

though seems like the quest is not working for everyone - maybe only if you install for the first time or something like that? Hopefully S8 can fix/clarify that for people!
    Ah ok I didnt know there were sidequests like that... pretty unfair that some have them and some dont. Would have loved to get the two main prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    What side quest, did it give points, can you please explain. I would love to have the DP, but probably fall short. Refuse to buy gems until they make things fairer.
    OMG I am just now seeing this side quest for 1000 tokens. just to install a game and start playing? It never showed up for me so I did not have that option. why on earth would some get the quest and not all? that makes no sense. it's beyond frustrating. this game used to be so much fun, WE's always doable to finish as long as you stayed on top of things. Now it's impossible. I don't understand why S8 does not realize that more people would spend money on gems if this game was not so expensive now. they need to go back to the way it was 2 years ago. and also....are we ever going to have a battlegounds again?

Fashion Designer
    I made it to 2000 on one account, and paid a few gems to make it on the other two. Not because I particularly liked the Freaky Flier, but I was so close that I figured I might as well.

I hate that these events depend on breeding an animal to really score enough points to earn a new creature. The way events have been going lately, I wasn't even going to try this time. But I managed to breed the Scratcher on all three accounts. Once I did that, I figured I might as well do as much as I could to earn points. If I had known that I would get the breed, I would have been trying from the very beginning, but I hate wasting resources on an event where the odds are so low when I could save them for another event where I have more control over the outcome.

I DO like that they've been awarding another token-giving decoration lately. However, earning it takes so many points that you don't get a lot of time to take advantage of it.

As a whole, these "Forest Party" events are anything BUT a party. Extremely frustrating.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I made it to 2000 on one account, and paid a few gems to make it on the other two. Not because I particularly liked the Freaky Flier, but I was so close that I figured I might as well.

I hate that these events depend on breeding an animal to really score enough points to earn a new creature. The way events have been going lately, I wasn't even going to try this time. But I managed to breed the Scratcher on all three accounts. Once I did that, I figured I might as well do as much as I could to earn points. If I had known that I would get the breed, I would have been trying from the very beginning, but I hate wasting resources on an event where the odds are so low when I could save them for another event where I have more control over the outcome.

I DO like that they've been awarding another token-giving decoration lately. However, earning it takes so many points that you don't get a lot of time to take advantage of it.

As a whole, these "Forest Party" events are anything BUT a party. Extremely frustrating.
    Totally agree, very disappointing again.

Not one of my favorite events.

I got the Scratcher and it helped with the points but since I wasn't interested in the prizes, I just concentrated on food production and attempts at Crystal hybrids. Got my Valkyrie though, so that was something.

But what's up with all the fairies? I've never had a love for them; had one as a teacher in grade 6 and hated his limp wrist. Every time I see a fairy in FFS, I get reminded of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post

Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa0107 View Post
    OMG I am just now seeing this side quest for 1000 tokens. just to install a game and start playing? It never showed up for me so I did not have that option. why on earth would some get the quest and not all? that makes no sense. it's beyond frustrating. this game used to be so much fun, WE's always doable to finish as long as you stayed on top of things. Now it's impossible. I don't understand why S8 does not realize that more people would spend money on gems if this game was not so expensive now. they need to go back to the way it was 2 years ago. and also....are we ever going to have a battlegounds again?
    I didn’t get this goal either.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    I didn’t get this goal either.
    Don't think too much about it. A number of players who did the side goal reported that they did not get the promised reward.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jibro View Post
    I wish there was a gamepolice to correct Storm8 on making their games too expensive for regular players
    LOL, that would be nice.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast