View Poll Results: Like this event? Complete individual prizes? Unlock community prizes? Like the prizes

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

9 25.00%
  • I didn't like this event

21 58.33%
  • I completed all individual prizes

5 13.89%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 77.78%
  • I unlocked community prizes

28 77.78%
  • I didn't unlock community prizes

3 8.33%
  • Sleepy Stone

11 30.56%
  • Tired Stone

11 30.56%
  • Zombee

11 30.56%
  • Freaky Flier

18 50.00%
  • Dread Pegasus

19 52.78%
  • Pumpkin Tower

2 5.56%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 13.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: COMMUNITY EVENT: Flight Night - 2018 Oct 19 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by silverdovex View Post
    same here! this is the only time I?ve ever been able to get the 3200 prize - and the Pegasus is SO cute! thanks S8!
    Thats great that you got it... but you shouldnt thank them so euphoric in my opinion... its not like the side quest is sth easy to achieve... i couldnt breed the animal from the side quest since last Dec. i cant even get the 4th price but made it into the community proces - yeah on the last day -.-

And on top of that after having NO chance in winning this two awesome animals, we‘re getting a LB where I have NO chance in getting the horse

Fashion Designer
    Really wish my side quest would work so I could have the pegasus!!

Rhino Keeper
    Sure would be nice if S8 would go back to how they used to do the World Events. We used to be able to win all the prizes as long as we stayed on top of everything. Now it would cost too much money to get the final prize. I've stopped buying gems because of all the changes. If the goals were more attainable, I would go back to buying gems.

Good luck everyone.
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 10-27-18 at 01:54 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Really wish my side quest would work so I could have the pegasus!!
    Me, too, girlfriend. Why do I keep pouring money into S8? I put $140 on my iTunes account about 2 weeks ago or so, and it's gone, all to S8 except for a couple songs I bought. The $140 is supposed to last a month and allow me to buy a $34.99 gem or gold pack on each of my 4 S8 accounts, but I'm completely out of gold on my DS account.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    I just got to the tired stone status and I didn?t know you could collect from it have they been giving us two items for collecting from and I didn?t notice ? Or is that new like when your doing these I thought the middle prize they gave you was just decoration.
    Nope, it's not new. They've had the second item to collect from for awhile now. Good luck to you and everyone else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Sure would be nice is S8 would go back to how they used to do the World Events. We used to be able to win all the prizes as long as we stayed on top of everything. Now it would cost too much money to get the final prize. I've stopped buying gems because of all the changes. If the goals were more attainable, I would go back to buying gems.

Good luck everyone.
    I've done everything I can think of to activate the side goal/task/whatever it's called, all to no avail. Proof that I installed and played the game and reached level 40. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FS1.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	338.3 KB 
ID:	48292 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FS2.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	401.3 KB 
ID:	48293 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FS3.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	48294

Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    I am so happy I got the dread Pegasus. Only because of the side quest! Thank you S8 for making that an option!
    What side quest, did it give points, can you please explain. I would love to have the DP, but probably fall short. Refuse to buy gems until they make things fairer.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    What side quest, did it give points, can you please explain. I would love to have the DP, but probably fall short. Refuse to buy gems until they make things fairer.
    A Better Home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FS1.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	338.3 KB 
ID:	48292

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you complete all individual prizes?
    3. Did you unlock community prizes?
    4. Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Rhino Keeper
    I wish there was a gamepolice to correct Storm8 on making their games too expensive for regular players
    Last edited by jibro; 10-26-18 at 06:15 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast