View Poll Results: Like this event? Complete individual prizes? Unlock community prizes? Like the prizes

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

9 25.00%
  • I didn't like this event

21 58.33%
  • I completed all individual prizes

5 13.89%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 77.78%
  • I unlocked community prizes

28 77.78%
  • I didn't unlock community prizes

3 8.33%
  • Sleepy Stone

11 30.56%
  • Tired Stone

11 30.56%
  • Zombee

11 30.56%
  • Freaky Flier

18 50.00%
  • Dread Pegasus

19 52.78%
  • Pumpkin Tower

2 5.56%
  • I didn't like the prizes

5 13.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: COMMUNITY EVENT: Flight Night - 2018 Oct 19 (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ezgif-3-b5a2dcdbe414.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	48226Dread Pegasus 15 hours

Rhino Keeper
    I just got to the tired stone status and I didn?t know you could collect from it have they been giving us two items for collecting from and I didn?t notice ? Or is that new like when your doing these I thought the middle prize they gave you was just decoration.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post
    I just got to the tired stone status and I didn?t know you could collect from it have they been giving us two items for collecting from and I didn?t notice ? Or is that new like when your doing these I thought the middle prize they gave you was just decoration.
    MystiqueRealm did tell us at post #3:
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    You can collect from both sleepy stone 4 and tired stone 16 every 4 hours both are milestone rewards
    And yes this is new.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by larissa2k View Post

Well got the freaky flier using the tired stone but still 900 from the dread pegasus
    I have previously bought an extra item such as tired stone to try to get the final prize but still been massively short

I dont know if its possible to complete it by setting alarms all night long to collect instead of sleeping but i need to actually live a life as well as play
    I have two evolving chambers and 4 nests and i dont know if an extra tured stone of 16 every 4 hours which in my case would average 4 times a day would have resulted in getting the pegasus
    It has failed for me previously consistently recently

So hard to be motivated to try now

What exactly are we supposed to do to get the final prize?

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    MystiqueRealm did tell us at post #3:

And yes this is new.
    No, it isn't new. I believe it was the same in the last WE as well. Almost missed out on collecting from that one till someone mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock221bbaker View Post
    What exactly are we supposed to do to get the final prize?
    Spend real money?

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Spend real money?
    i remember when you used to be able to get to the last animal by evolving animals, breeding, hatching, and making sure you're planting food. now it's impossible. i don't know when they raised the amount needed, but this is ridiculous.
    cobweb cafe ✨

bring back Halloween Story 2!

Banned
    @LittleLemonForest I was just lamenting this myself. I cut and pasted from my own status on another thread, so it may get deleted, but this was what I had to say about WEs. "Hands down my least favorite is the WE now that they have made the final animal impossible to get. I started playing 2 years ago this month, and at that time, WEs were fun, and you could win everything if you really tried, plus you got like 3 animals. I think my first or one of my first was a pirate one where I got a Powder Monkey, Salty Dog, and, hmmm, I can't remember what else. I remember that I had to spend 25 gems at the end to finally get the final animal, but 25 gems is a pittance. Black Bear'd was out at that time, too, but he was a tournament prize. Also, there was a spin to win associated with the WE, and so you could get extra points or something, but I just kept spinning for decorations over and over again. We no longer have a wheel with the WE, nor do we get random spin to win wheels anymore. In Dragon Story they have totally overhauled the WEs, and they are easier to complete now, so I wish they would do the same in FFS, but they don't seem to care as much about this game."

I am so happy I got the dread Pegasus. Only because of the side quest! Thank you S8 for making that an option!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    I am so happy I got the dread Pegasus. Only because of the side quest! Thank you S8 for making that an option!
    same here! this is the only time I?ve ever been able to get the 3200 prize - and the Pegasus is SO cute! thanks S8!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast