View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

16 42.11%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

19 50.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

15 39.47%
  • Smashing Pumpkin

12 31.58%
  • Great Smashing Pumpkin

14 36.84%
  • Peeking Dino

26 68.42%
  • Dinosaur Penguin

24 63.16%
  • Adora the Dinosaur

20 52.63%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 7.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adora Dinosaur Leaderboard Event - 2018 Oct 18 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Unfortunately it is IOS only! Unfair right, I know! IOS gets a lot that us andriod users don't get regardless if some IOS users don't like them. We still should get the opportunity to, but we get nothing special lol
    I just wanna pipe in and say a year ago, androids couldn't even play most events, period. Now we get every non Leaderboard event. I think the stormtroopers are trying to open stufff up to us. The fact that we get events is huge. Person ally, I'd rather get to store pets than get Leaderboard events. That said, good luck iOS neighbors!

Farm Supplier
    I won the dinosaur penguin when I reached 6500 points but it is not in my cellar😢😢.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by NElove6 View Post
    I won the dinosaur penguin when I reached 6500 points but it is not in my cellar����.
    I restarted my game and waited a while before I got it in my cellar. Congrats on getting your penguin. It's very adorable.

Farm Supplier
    I had the same problem, but found penguin in my cellar after rebooting. Maybe you could try that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Moved your post to the Adora Leaderboard event thread. Please see my reply there.

Executive Chef
    I hope I’m able to pick up soon to get to the penguin. I’m ahead by almost 800 points but the Dino won’t matter if that adorable penguin isn’t laying there waiting to be fed too!

Can someone tell me how people can get to 53,000 points on the leaderboard event? In my group, both 1st and 2nd place both have 53,000 points. If I played this game non-stop and used a boost continually, I still don’t see how I could possibly have that many points. Even if you buy points, you would still have to buy a lot of them. These two were high up in points way before the option to purchase any points was available. Maybe I’m missing something??

I’m not complaining, just curious what I’m missing in playing the leaderboard. If anyone has any suggestions on how you can progress faster, please let me know. Thanks ��

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondiegirlhi View Post
    Can someone tell me how people can get to 53,000 points on the leaderboard event? In my group, both 1st and 2nd place both have 53,000 points. If I played this game non-stop and used a boost continually, I still don’t see how I could possibly have that many points. Even if you buy points, you would still have to buy a lot of them. These two were high up in points way before the option to purchase any points was available. Maybe I’m missing something??
    They can get lots of points from buying the LTO that is on sale now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondiegirlhi View Post
    I’m not complaining, just curious what I’m missing in playing the leaderboard. If anyone has any suggestions on how you can progress faster, please let me know. Thanks ��
    See Tips and Notes under Guidelines, link in Post 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Could the Team put Adora on sale for us players that never had a chance to bring her home? Please? Pretty please with peaches n cream on top! I really really want her on my farm. Thank u.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Could the Team put Adora on sale for us players that never had a chance to bring her home? Please? Pretty please with peaches n cream on top! I really really want her on my farm. Thank u.
    Sorry to hear that you didn't get her. I will submit a request for this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast