Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: GOAL: Getting Spooky - 2018 Oct 19 (5 Days)

Fashion Designer
    I had 13 hours left on my timer for this, had everything set up to finish when I woke up, got up with about 2 hours to go, but it was finished already?? How is that fair to end it early?? I am in the same time zone as storm 8 so that's not the reason.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

The collectibles are removed at the end of the goal. Keep a lookout for the timer in your goal list to see when the goals end. The new goals have started. Good luck!
    can you please read my other post and help to address the issue of this ending hours early, to the correct person? thankyou

After all that Happy Baking... I can't find my goal prize...I did it in 5 days and nothing... Disappointed

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vampgirl31 View Post
    After all that Happy Baking... I can't find my goal prize...I did it in 5 days and nothing... Disappointed
    If you completed all the requirements and received the final pop up that congratulated you on winning the prize, then it should definitely be in your inventory. Make sure that when you're flipping through the pages, you do so slowly because it's easy to miss specific items. Unfortunately, I can't tell you where you should look for the item in your inventory as its position depends greatly on what other items you own and of course, it's different between android and iOS.

After looking carefully through your floor decos, if you still cannot find your Witch Supplies prize, you might want to open a support ticket with s8 so they can look into the matter. https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I finished the goal, but did not receive the Witches Supplies gift!!!! I went in to check to see if I missed something, but can only see the Time of the Season info, Getting Spooky is gone!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Isn't it a possibility to extend the mini goal 12 hours more??
    I'm afraid the goals have ended.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I had 13 hours left on my timer for this, had everything set up to finish when I woke up, got up with about 2 hours to go, but it was finished already?? How is that fair to end it early?? I am in the same time zone as storm 8 so that's not the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    can you please read my other post and help to address the issue of this ending hours early, to the correct person? thankyou
    Sorry to hear to that you didn't manage to complete your goals. I've passed in your concerns, checking on this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vampgirl31 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sued465 View Post
    I finished the goal, but did not receive the Witches Supplies gift!!!! I went in to check to see if I missed something, but can only see the Time of the Season info, Getting Spooky is gone!!
    Did you guys complete the goals on time? If you did, restart your device and scroll through your decorations tab from beginning to the end and check if your prizes are there.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181025_220119.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	48256   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1540463333210.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	48255   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1540463310745.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	48254   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181025_220130.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	203.4 KB 
ID:	48257   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-10-25 16_32_30.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	48258  

ғαвυℓσυs

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910