Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Getting Spooky - 2018 Oct 19 (5 Days)

Long time player but I had none of these ovens and I know I wouldn't get the items but I'm thinking I may not be able to even get the recipes open. It's as if they are discouraging new players and so many people have quit playing. It really makes me sad that they are ruining these nice games with just pure greed. I keep looking for a similar type of game because this just isn't fun anymore.

Executive Chef
    I already had the prize on my main account, and 4 of the ovens, so I'm taking it easy, just building a couple more and opening the recipes. On secondary accounts I'm just not stressing getting the prize, even though I didn't have it, I'll get as far as I get.

So really the only thing that's bothering me about this goal is the people who send me the wrong parts.

Rhino Keeper
    What year this oven being introduced is this the first halloween goal of bakery story? Its so hard to do a 5 day goal if you dont have the oven yet and the recipes cooked too long.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by edwinarca87 View Post
    What year this oven being introduced is this the first halloween goal of bakery story? Its so hard to do a 5 day goal if you dont have the oven yet and the recipes cooked too long.
    The Witches Cauldron was originally released in September 2012. There have been Halloween goals of some sort every year so this is not the first. The 5 day goals are notoriously difficult to finish, my advice is to build as many ovens as possible/comfortable for you and use the first post of this thread to help manage your time.

You can start the longer recipes ahead of time which can help; for instance I'm on part two of the goal but am only using 2 of my Cauldrons to make Witchy Puddings and the rest have started making the Cauldron Cupcakes that are needed for part 3. This way, by the time I finish with part 2 half of the work for part 3 is already underway. Hang in there and I hope the forum helps you make it as far as you can or want to with this goal.

I too had none of these ovens or parts. I know the long timers here get tired of old prizes but this way us newer ones get a chance at them. The prize looks Really nice, wished it was shown next to something so I could judge scale but thanks for the picture!! Refuse to pay gems for goal parts but still hoping to finish!!
    Actually, if the goal does end on the 24th then we've gained time, lol. Lately its been starting in evening (PST) then ending morning of the 5th Day so really only 4plus days!
    Also I live by the Moderators schedules, A Super Great help, thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Look a like parts😳!!! Keep getting sent witches brew and some other wood. I dont think i will make this goal. Didnt make the last 5 day either.
    Yep, uncreative lookalike parts is paying off handsomely. Campfire logs, logs, firewood, maple planks. Black iron, witches brew. If Storm would stop trying to reinvent the wheel with parts that are one-time-only instead of screws, etc. they wouldn't be so pitifully desperate.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kimtoos2 View Post
    I too had none of these ovens or parts. I know the long timers here get tired of old prizes but this way us newer ones get a chance at them. The prize looks Really nice, wished it was shown next to something so I could judge scale but thanks for the picture!! Refuse to pay gems for goal parts but still hoping to finish!!
    Actually, if the goal does end on the 24th then we've gained time, lol. Lately its been starting in evening (PST) then ending morning of the 5th Day so really only 4plus days!
    Also I live by the Moderators schedules, A Super Great help, thanks!!
    Here's the prize next to a standard sized 1x1 character:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001371.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	48181

I'm still waiting for confirmation on the end date of this goal because I can no longer trust my projected calendar at this point. I was actually thinking of removing the projected end date until then so no one is confused. It's only in the first post because it's in my goal templates but now I'm second guessing the inclusion of it....

Fashion Designer
    Storm8 has found out that they cannot make money doing it the way they have been doing it, so they have decided to do more of it.

When it does not work, do not do more of it.

FIRST RULE OF HOLES, GUYS!!!

Or, you know, go out of business. Your choice.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks AnnirasSweets for the info and the tips
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Witches Cauldron was originally released in September 2012. There have been Halloween goals of some sort every year so this is not the first. The 5 day goals are notoriously difficult to finish, my advice is to build as many ovens as possible/comfortable for you and use the first post of this thread to help manage your time.

You can start the longer recipes ahead of time which can help; for instance I'm on part two of the goal but am only using 2 of my Cauldrons to make Witchy Puddings and the rest have started making the Cauldron Cupcakes that are needed for part 3. This way, by the time I finish with part 2 half of the work for part 3 is already underway. Hang in there and I hope the forum helps you make it as far as you can or want to with this goal.

Nightclub Owner
    There's no way I'm going to be able to complete this goal in the limited time provided I didn't have any cauldrons on this account so currently have only been able to build 2. Why the heck can't we get materials to craft the parts we need to build more appliances in this goal??
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast