Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Getting Spooky - 2018 Oct 19 (5 Days)

Executive Chef
    I hope it doesn't end today because I still need to cook the float drink which is 8 hours and my witches cupcakes are ready in 1 hour. I hope I have enough time to get all recipes as I'm not bothered about the prize in time!
    Last edited by xxEDLxx; 10-23-18 at 01:32 AM.

This was in response to FcNAC on page 7...

Of course they?re not listening to the complaints as is evidenced in their disregard for requests to lower part counts/extend goal timers. I?ve been playing for years but only joined the forums a year ago due to unhappiness with the struggle many long time players face and difficulties newer players are having with completing goals. I don?t plan on finishing this goal and wouldn?t be able finish it anyway. I just want to unlock the new recipes on the appliance.
    Last edited by crimsonhope09; 10-23-18 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Was supposed to be a response to FcNAC?s comment on page 7

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kimtoos2 View Post
    HOW CAN GOAL END TOMORROW!!!! My Goal chart on top left Says 2 Days left Unless they're ending it at 12AM Wednesday????
    Your goal timer is correct, there are 2 days left for these goals at the time of this post. If in doubt, the in game timer in your goal list is your best bet. I've corrected Post 1.

It would be awesome if we could start getting teasers a couple of days in advance for these 5 day goals. Since they typically use existing appliances, if we could get a head start gifting the right parts and building it would be so much more doable. I already had 10 witches cauldron built from previous years, so this goal was easy for me but I can't imagine being able to finish if starting from scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by venusenvy626 View Post
    It would be awesome if we could start getting teasers a couple of days in advance for these 5 day goals. Since they typically use existing appliances, if we could get a head start gifting the right parts and building it would be so much more doable. I already had 10 witches cauldron built from previous years, so this goal was easy for me but I can't imagine being able to finish if starting from scratch.
    It wasn’t that bad at all. I started with 1 appliance built 5 more but really only used 5 total was constantly cooking ahead. All while working full time and dealing with 2 small boys. The longer cook times helped though.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Fashion Designer
    THANK YOU, Anniras, for starting & updating the thread. I know it?s work and really appreciate it every time you do it!!

I unlocked all the recipes, but will not finish the goal in time. This is the first goal that I couldn?t finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Your goal timer is correct, there are 2 days left for these goals at the time of this post. If in doubt, the in game timer in your goal list is your best bet. I've corrected Post 1.
    My timer says now 22hs left. I will not end in time ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kimtoos2 View Post
    HOW CAN GOAL END TOMORROW!!!! My Goal chart on top left Says 2 Days left Unless they're ending it at 12AM Wednesday???? So It might Not even be 4 Days, S8 has got to be Kidding!!!!
    I can finish Only If goal ends late in day And I didnt mess up, Great Nbrs, Good Timing, Etc!!! NO ONE Will finish before unless Just Buying their way thru!!! I Want the Prize!!!
    I will finish in 8 hours without spending any gems and I'm not no one(: I started with no ovens like I said in an earlier post. There are people who will finish without buying their way through as they have mentioned in these threads. You and others are just choosing to ignore those posts.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    THANK YOU, Anniras, for starting & updating the thread. I know it?s work and really appreciate it every time you do it!!

I unlocked all the recipes, but will not finish the goal in time. This is the first goal that I couldn?t finish.
    Thanks! I decided from the start to only focus on the recipes which takes a lot of the pressure off of these goals.

I can only hope the next goal goes smoother than this one, lol. I know five day goals are more intimidating than the fifteen day ones for some players but I really think the late start put some added pressures and uncertainty into the mix that upset players more than usual. Fingers crossed that they've worked the kinks out of the system for the future goals.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venusenvy626 View Post
    That would be nice; I miss the days of teasers from s8!

These goals are the exact reason why I never refuse any part that's been gifted to me. You can never know what you'll need in the future and I'm a 'better safe than sorry' type of player. The good thing about using these older ovens is that they require less parts than the ovens released these last few years so they're quicker to build.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast