Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Getting Spooky - 2018 Oct 19 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Ive been playing these games for many years but i never spent real money to buy gems at all. I earned my gems by masterings recipes and occassionally by watching ads video so i dont have the right to complain coz basically i played this game for free and im grateful for Storm8 for giving us this game. If the odds of not finishing a goal like this one is high i just skip some steps by using my gems.

Witch Shoe

What do we use to make these???

New Resident
    I have been playing on and off for several years, meaning I have missed quite a few prizes, so I'm grateful for the opportunity to get the old ovens and recipes (plus new ones), however, I can see why people are frustrated if there are only 5 days to make several recipes that take between 6 - 21 hours. If you only have a few active neighbours, or get gifted the wrong parts, it can make a difference to completing the goal.

As I said, I'm grateful to Storm8 for bringing the ability to get the old ovens back

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarMorPhi View Post
    What do we use to make these???
    The witch’s cauldron.

This was in reply to a question from another thread in the bugs forum.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-21-18 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Added quote for clarity after merging threads
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 -Thanks for bringing back the old stoves, as I did not have this one. I am glad to get old, cute recipes.

Goal prize- nice, but too small for the amount of work we are doing on a 5-day goal with very long cook times. I had none of these stoves so I will not be able to finish. Many neighbors have left the game, so I don't get many parts back and therefore only build 1 stove a day. ( And yes I do go to the Add-Me forum and get neighbors but people keep leaving anyway).

I am hoping I can at least unlock all the new recipes ( which are also cute!).

I agree with some opinions on both sides about the new goal set up and how much harder it is to finish goals. I feel though that the constant tapping due to asking for too many parts and yet we still are not making much profit and don't get enough servings (especially for RS) will not cause people to want to spend more money to play the game. I have spent real money, but this does not want to make me spend more if I feel taken advantage of. I NEED to get my money's worth. And this is a fair opinion to have. Overall, I hope the game continues and that they listen to players a little more. If the game is on it's way out, I'll play for as long as I humanly can ( as I work full-time which ALSO makes it hard for me to complete the new intense goals ), but if it ends, so be it.
    Blessings to everyone- S8 and the loyal players!

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1540140597156.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	48191   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181021_225607.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	48192   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1540140655000.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	48193   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181021_225617.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	170.2 KB 
ID:	48194  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Rhino Keeper
    There's no way some players can finish this.

I had two cauldrons already built from 2012, and managed to build another 3 in a day between parts I already had, gifts, and requests. If I plan if out, it still takes me until the last day to just cross the finish line.

So, how are others that didn't have this exact scenario gonna have a chance?

Rhino Keeper

Talking

Nope thankfully I have 2 accounts. My Android Bakery I?ll be lucky to open the new recipes much less finish the goal completely. Bummer. I too try not to spend real money on games. As a few I have went under. Unless it?s necessary. I think keeping these games is good. At least it helps me wake up in the morning plus I?ve been playing since at least 2010. I?d find it very hard to quit. Not completing goals, while not a deal breaker for me. Just disappointing is all. Deal with it n move on already.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if this goal is going until 10/24/18? Because the 15-Day goal starts right behind it. Please inform us of the last day of this current goal. Thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tdwhitt View Post
    Does anyone know if this goal is going until 10/24/18? Because the 15-Day goal starts right behind it. Please inform us of the last day of this current goal. Thx
    s8 is out of the office until Monday morning so we won't have any confirmation until then, if they give us any that is. I will make a note on the first post if/when the date is confirmed.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-21-18 at 09:24 PM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast