Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gifts

Gifts

Okay hi everyone so I found out recently that we can only receive a maximum of 20 gifts everyday. So, to make full use of my 20, I have started declining gifts sending brownies/hot chocolate/Chocolate cake/croissant.

After I decline these gifts, does it count as part of my daily 20, or I can accept new gifts after declining these? thanks!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    u can accept new ones after u decline, it doesnt count towards the 20
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Only the ones you accept count towards your 20. So if you accept 15 and decline 5, you can still receive 5 gifts. If you decline 4 of those, you can still receive 4 gifts as the day goes on and so forth.

Rhino Keeper
    But, if I understand correctly, if you have 20 waiting to be accepted or declined, you won't receive any more during that time. Ones that neighbors tried to send during that time don't get queued up for when more slots come available.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    But, if I understand correctly, if you have 20 waiting to be accepted or declined, you won't receive any more during that time. Ones that neighbors tried to send during that time don't get queued up for when more slots come available.
    You're right they don't get queued. Your neighbor will receive an "Unable to send gift because xxxx" message instead but this doesn't take away their ability to gift you again later in the day if/when you still have room for gifts. But when a neighbor has managed to successfully send you a gift, he/she won't be able to gift you again until the next day whether you accept the gift or not.

Executive Chef
    I send out gifts in the morning, then I usually try to send again in the afternoon so that anyone who was full in the morning might get it.

Gift

If I decline gifts sent to me that I do not want, does this free up my Limit to get more of my request filled? I do request of all my neighbors almost daily, about 50, but get so few back. I know 90% of my neighbors gift and tip daily so I'm sure there not just ignoring my request.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, it does.

Farm Supplier
    If you're sending out 50 requests daily, you're shooting yourself in the foot. You can only receive 20 per day, so the excess rolls over & you're now seriously backed up.

Host(ess)
    I send out 75 gifts per day because thats how many neighbors I've got I always get 20 back which is the limit on the amount you can receive the 55 neighbors who cannot gift me always post gift full on my wall. I'm not sure about being backed-up because I have no trouble receiving goal parts on day two of the goal. I don't get goal parts gifted on day one because the goal arrives 11hrs after reset and I'm usually full after about 10mins. I don't consider this a problem though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast