Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Getting Spooky - 2018 Oct 19 (5 Days)

Has anyone else found they are not getting anything from asking for parts when sending a gift request, I know my neighbours are great at responding & yet nothing is coming through. It?s almost like they are trying to make you buy gems to complete the goal 🤔

Missing collectibles

When I started the latest getting spooky part 2 my collectibles disappeared. Is this normal, and are there new collectibles with the witch cauldron, as I am not showing any? Thanks for any insight.

I noticed how first oven goal parts are on second page they are trying to trick us into sending the 2nd oven parts first

Quote Originally Posted by ReyCollyer View Post
    Has anyone else found they are not getting anything from asking for parts when sending a gift request, I know my neighbours are great at responding & yet nothing is coming through. It?s almost like they are trying to make you buy gems to complete the goal ��
    Yes, I have definitely noticed this is the case. This is the first goal I have noticed an issue. I suppose it's possible some of them chose not to do this goal, but it's been frustrating. I only just built my 5th oven this morning because of it. There was absolutely no way I was ever going to finish this goal.

Can someone please help me out? I am wondering how I make the cauldron cupcakes in the 3rd part of this challenge? I paid gems for witches foot cookies...any help will be appreciated

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bangersisternluv View Post
    Can someone please help me out? I am wondering how I make the cauldron cupcakes in the 3rd part of this challenge? I paid gems for witches foot cookies...any help will be appreciated
    Did you scroll to the right in the menu? It took me a little bit to realize there were more recipes available than the 3 on the first page.

No chance on getting the mini prize but got the recipes unlocked so that’s something.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhope09 View Post
    This was in response to FcNAC on page 7...

Of course they?re not listening to the complaints as is evidenced in their disregard for requests to lower part counts/extend goal timers. I?ve been playing for years but only joined the forums a year ago due to unhappiness with the struggle many long time players face and difficulties newer players are having with completing goals. I don?t plan on finishing this goal and wouldn?t be able finish it anyway. I just want to unlock the new recipes on the appliance.
    I don't have room for the prizes anyway so just try to unlock recipes.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by huqppster98204 View Post
    When I started the latest getting spooky part 2 my collectibles disappeared. Is this normal, and are there new collectibles with the witch cauldron, as I am not showing any? Thanks for any insight.
    Welcome to the forum.

The collectibles are removed at the end of the goal. Keep a lookout for the timer in your goal list to see when the goals end. The new goals have started. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=Rynetory2;1546979]

Isn't it a possibility to extend the mini goal 12 hours more??
    Last edited by Sb1957; 10-24-18 at 04:54 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast