View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

40 78.43%
  • I didn't like this event

10 19.61%
  • Witch Gnome

38 74.51%
  • Super Bat

23 45.10%
  • Monster Mash

22 43.14%
  • Flying Witch Gnome

32 62.75%
  • Haunted House

26 50.98%
  • Pumpkin Scarecrow

14 27.45%
  • Jed's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Morgan's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Piper's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Lucas' Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Mabel's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Candy Caper Is On - 2018 Oct 18 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by casperx72 View Post
    Same here. The droprate of the Bat's is extremely low. I received one bat in the beginning, now i crafted over 22 items in the Juicer, and still not one Bat dropped...
    Yep, same here, I uninstalled and reinstalled to see if that helps, still crafting though atm so don?t know if it works, at work all day too so only get one collection a day hey ho.

Executive Chef
    I already have the candy spinner and won the gnome after turning in four collections. I'm having problems getting anymore bottles and bats. I have all 6 of the scarecrows now, but not getting bats and bottles like I was. As for the candy spinner, having to use two of a item to make the one you need sucks lol.. Especially ever since you won the pet your drop items decreased so much smh.. I really want the other 4 prizes I don't have, but when i do finally get all the items and turn them in all i keep getting is scarecrows lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I highly suggest you buy the candy machine boost and start converting all those chocolate bars. If you are short on gems, you can buy a pack of them that would cover it for $5 bucks. The witch gnome is cute, I definitely love her, but the decorations on this one are amazing. If I hadn't won her, I'd still be pretty happy. So, I think this one is worth it. Then again, you only need five collections to win her, so if you buy the boost, you should still be ok.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to share some info on Bat Tree
    It's advertised to drop mining tools n gems, so far I've gotten coins, a saw, one gem and one expand paper. So it seems like it'll drop pretty much anything.
    Also, I believe that once u received a gem from the Bat Tree for the day, the ability to watch a video to earn one gem disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I already have the candy spinner and won the gnome after turning in four collections. I'm having problems getting anymore bottles and bats. I have all 6 of the scarecrows now, but not getting bats and bottles like I was. As for the candy spinner, having to use two of a item to make the one you need sucks lol.. Especially ever since you won the pet your drop items decreased so much smh.. I really want the other 4 prizes I don't have, but when i do finally get all the items and turn them in all i keep getting is scarecrows lol
    Same here. I keep getting only scarecrows and getting barely any bats.

Executive Chef
    I almost quit the event like 1000 times lol.. But I really want the other 4 items. Torn lol

Quote Originally Posted by bubaxx View Post
    Same here. I keep getting only scarecrows and getting barely any bats.

I almost quit the event like 1000 times lol.. But I really want the other 4 items. Torn lol
    Ugh, me too...
    And my shop is full of tomato juice.

Rhino Keeper
    I think my juicer isn’t dropping as the game is rigged like that in a ploy to force buying gems to purchase the candy spinner, I won’t be doing that as cannot afford to waste money on games, i have had no bat drops at all from the juicer yet loads from the other crafters, pleased with what I have got though from the prizes xx

Executive Chef
    My bats are coming from the chocolatier.. Waiting a hour just to get nothing.. I like the events where you craft items instead lol...like the last su cculents event. Even with this candy spinner this event is hard to do .... Then my barn keeps getting full from making so many items. Anyways if I get another scarecrow I think I quit lol.. Good luck to you though!

Quote Originally Posted by bubaxx View Post
    Ugh, me too...
    And my shop is full of tomato juice.

Executive Chef
    Yes exactly what it is lol.. My one neighbor already spent money just to get the 9 prizes she has from the collection and she has the bat prize left to get and she can't get it.. All I keep getting is scarecrow prizes

Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    I think my juicer isn’t dropping as the game is rigged like that in a ploy to force buying gems to purchase the candy spinner, I won’t be doing that as cannot afford to waste money on games, i have had no bat drops at all from the juicer yet loads from the other crafters, pleased with what I have got though from the prizes xx

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, that's the thing, the event is random. You're not guaranteed anything. I've been playing a year and a half, and I haven't gotten everything I've always wanted, either. At the time, it's like, D'OH!!!! But then ... I'm glad I didn't, cuz it gives me something new to work toward. I mean, what fun would it be if we got all the prizes all the time? The point would be just boring. The journey is most of what makes this game fun. Enjoy the journey. If you're not going to spend gems, then you have to just kind of accept that you're not gettin' everything. If you want everything you might wanna budget out a bit for some gems. In the grand scheme of things ... a gem pack is five bucks. Some stuff costs a little more, but five bucks ain't bad. I spend that at Starbucks for one drink plus tip every single day. I can take some of that and buy gems. Maybe think of it that way.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast