View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

40 78.43%
  • I didn't like this event

10 19.61%
  • Witch Gnome

38 74.51%
  • Super Bat

23 45.10%
  • Monster Mash

22 43.14%
  • Flying Witch Gnome

32 62.75%
  • Haunted House

26 50.98%
  • Pumpkin Scarecrow

14 27.45%
  • Jed's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Morgan's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Piper's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Lucas' Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Mabel's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Candy Caper Is On - 2018 Oct 18 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    This game is definitely glitched, after I had completed goal 4 or 5 it had reverted back to 2 and showed that I needed to buy the trap again.

As for the juicer I haven't gotten a single bat either.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I have almost 80 strawberry chocolate bars from my windmill but can barely get any of the other items.. Sucks

Rhino Keeper
    Hello, I'm wondering.. are the candy trees and the super bat trees keep dropping items even after the Halloween events are over?

Rhino Keeper
    After nonstop juicing for 2 days, finally able to turning 1 collection and get the flying witch. So happy.
    She is not flying around as I was expected her to, just floating there and being cute.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I have almost 80 strawberry chocolate bars from my windmill but can barely get any of the other items.. Sucks
    I highly suggest you buy the candy machine boost and start converting all those chocolate bars. If you are short on gems, you can buy a pack of them that would cover it for $5 bucks. The witch gnome is cute, I definitely love her, but the decorations on this one are amazing. If I hadn't won her, I'd still be pretty happy. So, I think this one is worth it. Then again, you only need five collections to win her, so if you buy the boost, you should still be ok.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    After nonstop juicing for 2 days, finally able to turning 1 collection and get the flying witch. So happy.
    She is not flying around as I was expected her to, just floating there and being cute.
    Just an FYI, in case you don't know, the flying witch is NOT the pet, she's a decoration. She's a GREAT decoration, I mean, really inspired (I wish the bird pets were like her). But the pet is a witch gnome that looks alot like her but walks around. Even so, I loooooove my flying witch!!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Hello, I'm wondering.. are the candy trees and the super bat trees keep dropping items even after the Halloween events are over?
    They should as the past event prizes did.

I feel like all I do is complain every time we have a drop rate event and I am sure Storm8 is pretty sick of me but here we go again. I didn’t play much over the weekend so maybe they will start dropping now but I think we are looking at yet another event where we all spent a ton of time and the drop rate on the final item will make it all for nothing. I have gotten exactly 1 bat so far....sigh....

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=tsumtsum27;1547704]After nonstop juicing for 2 days, finally able to turning 1 collection and get the flying witch. So happy.
    She is not flying around as I was expected her to, just floating there and being cute.[/QUOTE
    Last edited by BatCrzy2; 10-29-18 at 10:34 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BatCrzy2 View Post
    Which habitat are you using for the flying witch? I have the Gnome Gathering habitat but when I try to add the flying witch, it says ?don?t disturb her, she?s reading?. Maybe I have the wrong habitat?

The flying witch is just a decoration not a pet. Put it anywhere on your farm. It doesn't fly around.
    The GNOME witch you get from turning in five collections is a pet.
    She goes in the haunted house or the GNOME habitat.

Storm 8 team ...you out did yourself in the design of the flying witch deco and the monster mash dancers deco.
    And what can I say you gave us two trees in these events that will keep giving.
    Well Done. The designers derserve a bonus for exceeding expectations.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast