View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

40 78.43%
  • I didn't like this event

10 19.61%
  • Witch Gnome

38 74.51%
  • Super Bat

23 45.10%
  • Monster Mash

22 43.14%
  • Flying Witch Gnome

32 62.75%
  • Haunted House

26 50.98%
  • Pumpkin Scarecrow

14 27.45%
  • Jed's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Morgan's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Piper's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Lucas' Scarecrow

10 19.61%
  • Mabel's Scarecrow

10 19.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Candy Caper Is On - 2018 Oct 18 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    My farm is also extremely glitchy since I placed my witch gnome into my haunted house. Sounds like there's a problem somewhere. When I go to another farm it's smooth sailing. But my own farm is a problem. Whenninplqced her, she wouldn't show up, but my feed bags were active and I fed her. Sounds like similar issues on other farms. Can the stormtroopers look into this?
    yes, please!! same here!

Rhino Keeper
    I entered game with farm 1 at start of event and got the gnome witch in cellar. I never took it out. To those that already took out, r u able to store it back to cellar? If so, maybe that will restore ur game back to normal.

Farm 2 I entered half hour later and no witch gnome in cellar.

Apparently, only those that entered game real early got the witch gnome in cellar.
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 10-18-18 at 04:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it’s completely unfair that some got the witch gnome early, while others still have to work for it and possibly won’t even get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    I entered game with farm 1 at start of game and got the gnome witch in cellar. I never took it out. To those that already took out, r u able to store it back to cellar? If so, maybe that will restore ur game back to normal.

Farm 2 I entered half hour later, no witch gnome in cellar.

Apparently, only those that entered game real early got the witch gnome in cellar.
    Wish I could do that, but the gnome is into the haunted house as a pet, I?m not able to store it back to cellar I cant even see it!

Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    I think it’s completely unfair that some got the witch gnome early, while others still have to work for it and possibly won’t even get it.
    It was a glitch, we didnt know it, I hope they can remove the gnome or fix it, so we will be able to play again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    Androids can't store pets.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniShushu View Post
    Wish I could do that, but the gnome is into the haunted house as a pet, I?m not able to store it back to cellar I cant even see it!
    U can't store it cuz u on android? Or u can't store it cuz when u click on pet carrier, the witch Gnome doesn't show up?

Rhino Keeper
    Thank u!! My farm is not glitchy anymore!

I think they fixed the glitch, I can play again, my farm looks kinda lag but it is fine for me, THANK YOU so much

Rhino Keeper
    I’m so happy about another Halloween event! It is my favorite. And so many awesome prizes

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast