Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I am also getting non stop resets this morning. So far I have, amongst other things, lost 3 trade tickets from a lion and a Relic of the Brave and 2 Masks of Royals needed for the Trade Post, not to mention the loss of energies. Hurry up and get it sorted please S8. This is not funny. I would appreciate it if the afore-mentioned items could be returned to my inventory.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    I am also getting non stop resets this morning. So far I have, amongst other things, lost 3 trade tickets from a lion and a Relic of the Brave and 2 Masks of Royals needed for the Trade Post, not to mention the loss of energies. Hurry up and get it sorted please S8. This is not funny. I would appreciate it if the afore-mentioned items could be returned to my inventory.
    I’ve also been getting non stop resets since yesterday. It’s really really annoying to say the least! Please fix this glitch
    ***Storm8 PLEASE change the footprint of the Shadow Lynx to 2X1 just like the Flygers & Direwolves.***

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyjosiah View Post
    I’ve also been getting non stop resets since yesterday. It’s really really annoying to say the least! Please fix this glitch

10 resets on my first login this morning. Lost 5 energy in the process. These were just a glitched type (not the knight on the horse). I was clearing my kingdom then everything just stop and was ready for collection.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone else having problems getting toy clubs from the troll camp? I am down to zero drops last day or so, and no luck getting any from adventuring. Time is running out and frustrating to not be able to finish!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I got 2 energy. -.-
    Me too, 2 energy from the alicorn

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    Me too, 2 energy from the alicorn
    Confirmed, got 2 today. So far 12 was the max.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by meriselle View Post
    Small Rock Pile vs Large Rock Outcropping.
    I go with the small rock piles. 5 hits and I usually, not always, get 2-3 spider silk compared to the 20 hits with outcropping and getting maybe 2, more dire boar spawns then ever and glimmertroll spawn. Plus the old map is super rare on outcropping. As for the small rock pile, I did get an old map from one so I'm sticking with my little rocks.

The troll camp drops are terrible. I am on working on the upgrade to lvl 4 Haunted house, already have 3/4 witch costumes and 2/4 dire boar costumes made and 0/4 troll costumes.
    I wish the old map drops were better so the adventure would be a help, but sadly they are not. Plus I feel I am so unlucky that the adventure probably wouldn't drop a toy club anyway. Last time I only got witch hat and a spider silk.
    Thank you! Thank you! I saw this, & it changed the game for me. My neighbors thank you, too, because I told all of them. 😍😁

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    Anyone else having problems getting toy clubs from the troll camp? I am down to zero drops last day or so, and no luck getting any from adventuring. Time is running out and frustrating to not be able to finish!
    It’s always like this on the last day or two unfortunately. Frustrates you enough so you want to spend money on gems just to get the needed item. Meanwhile I have been finished for a few days now and all I get from the troll camp are toy clubs. Sigh. Wish I could send them all to you.

Day 2 Candy alicorn dropped all of..........2 energy...again. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It’s always like this on the last day or two unfortunately. Frustrates you enough so you want to spend money on gems just to get the needed item. Meanwhile I have been finished for a few days now and all I get from the troll camp are toy clubs. Sigh. Wish I could send them all to you.

Day 2 Candy alicorn dropped all of..........2 energy...again. Sigh.
    I've gotten nothing but 2 energy all 4 times I've collected from the CC Ali. I'm very disappointed with it.

And, yes, every time I've collected from the Troll Camp since I completed the event, I've gotten a toy club.... every.single.time! You know for sure those drops are manipulated!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've gotten nothing but 2 energy all 4 times I've collected from the CC Ali. I'm very disappointed with it.

And, yes, every time I've collected from the Troll Camp since I completed the event, I've gotten a toy club.... every.single.time! You know for sure those drops are manipulated!
    Not to mention the amount of fangbeasts I’ve spawned since I no longer need them. I can hardly go anywhere in my kingdom without running into a fangbeast these days. During the event they were more scarce than hens’ teeth!