Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    I need to make a correction. The Mummypup was from Ivy's Nursery, but the Ghost Knight was a trade in the Trade Wagon. Anywaaays! They can only be gotten with gems now.
    I knew something didn't sound right so I went back and read thru that event. Whew!

Rhino Keeper
    I need the ghost trick or treater. Come on, magic of forum, give me the Ghost trick or treater

Executive Chef
    I recieved 7 energies yesterday and 100 this morning with my candy corn Ali

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this is OT, but has anyone purchased the new animals for sale? There?s an interesting one that gives items from the potion shop and another alicorn that says it does something once a year.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Amore1234567 View Post
    Not sure if this is OT, but has anyone purchased the new animals for sale? There?s an interesting one that gives items from the potion shop and another alicorn that says it does something once a year.
    The skeleton Ali is a daily Ali that drops 4 or more energy. Nothing happens once a year....it's just hype. But that would be nice if on Halloween it dropped some gems, expansion permit or other sought after item...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    I can't understand how y'all are only waiting on troll clubs. I am really struggling to spawn fangbeasts - I have 8 farmhouses out and over 40 animals and rarely get a fangbeast spawn (tried hot peppers too). Skellies are a piece of cake. With just 4 ponds I can get a skellie to spawn pretty reliably.
    Try chopping small rocks and the crabapple trees. Those two things ended up being my triggers for fangbeasts, especially the rocks. And it’s not wasting energy since you need the spider thread anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Oh wow!

Rhino Keeper
    Just leveled up my haunted house to Level 6. I love the graphics with the flashing lights. Very sick.

Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    Just leveled up my haunted house to Level 6. I love the graphics with the flashing lights. Very sick.
    Are you saying it’s animated? Cool. I must have missed that.

Rhino Keeper
    Hooray, I've chopped my last rock - at least till the next event..... Did someone mention Groundhog day earlier???

Now I'm just waiting for a couple more clubs to drop and I'll be able to level up to 6 and have a few days break from playing all of the time. I only need to drop in to collect the lanterns from the haunted house and the dolls from neighbours. I've not been lucky with the walker drops so far - maybe the magic of the forum will make them come.

I'm looking forward to seeing the animated haunted house and grateful that this event has been more achievable than the last one, but all of that rock chopping surely was tedious. The toy clubs were the only things I found hard to get and I used gems a few times early on when making the masks so that I could level up more quickly - should have been more patient! But I missed out on the headless horseman last time and I want to get the ali on this event.