Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Troll camp what about those people that did not do that event ..that was not main story line
    If you click on the ? I believe you can get everything needed in the Trick or Treat adventure. Of course I sent out my adventures in the morning. I probably should change it to afternoon/ evening instead because it happens far too often. I remembered to not collect from Ivy so of course nothing was needed LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    If you click on the ? I believe you can get everything needed in the Trick or Treat adventure. Of course I sent out my adventures in the morning. I probably should change it to afternoon/ evening instead because it happens far too often. I remembered to not collect from Ivy so of course nothing was needed LOL
    I have collected 3 Old maps from chopping rock outcroppings. I assume these are for the adventures, but I can't see anything in the castle yet. I'm currently making the boar costume, so it must appear some time after that. I don't think you'll be disadvantaged by not being able to use your castle for adventures for a few hours.

Fashion Designer
    Troll camp what about those people that did not do that event ..that was not main story line
    The troll camp, seriously??? I had stored that thing, it takes up a fair piece of real estate and wasn’t dropping anything I needed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I have my castle open no adventure yet

Executive Chef
    Help !!!!!!!!no trick or treat adventure in my castle

Rhino Keeper
    I am getting plenty of requests for voodoo dolls from my neighbors but not any dolls coming in. Usually if my neighbors are requesting them, they are also sending them. I have tried asking again and it says that I have already sent requests out. I have tried hard closing and opening again, and still not voodoo dolls. Glitch? Anyone else having this problem?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Can purchase in market for 1000 coins.

Just had a Boar tail drop from a fang beast.

So now I've fought 2 dire boars & no tail dropped from either!!! Are they only supposed to drop from fang beasts? That's pretty ridiculous!! WTH?!?

I know the Question section states fangbeasts but come on!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7436092E-255E-4D88-9B46-EAFE1136DB10.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	48074

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02046753-C350-4E13-BB12-A6C6FA4F3304.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	123.4 KB 
ID:	48075

Here are pics for those that can't see all facts.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-18-18 at 01:46 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't have trouble with game resets during last event, but they're back in full swing! Collected from adventure -> 3 gems, game reset, collected again _-> 2 gems, game reset again, last collection -> no gems...Really S8?

The event looks nice, only I hate growing trees...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    1. I also had stored the troll camp. 300 coins for a 3 hour wait was not worth the 3x3 size.
    2. Is anyone else tired of having to send neighbor requests every single day? The rewards really aren't worth it (I've been lucky enough to get the special pets but never anything else worthwhile)
    3. Here we go again hundreds of trees and hundreds of rocks, boring
    4. Boar tails from fangbeasts? Do the programmers even know this game.
    5. I'm assuming it's an alicorn I'm aiming for, is this correct and if so should I concentrate on the community portion or goals?
    6. The 6 hour timer for troll camp means it won't be a guaranteed drop...

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast