Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by bj2500 View Post
    i have also had no luck when it comes to getting the random walkers from the chests, and I would love to have the ghost treat or treater walking around. think the Ali is beautiful and look forward to getting it.
    I agree 100%! I would really love that ghost walker I was really hoping for the vampire bat from last event but did not get that due to my horrific luck! Haha. I was visiting my neighbors today and saw that some of them have two trick or treater walkers, so I have to admit that I am sadly feeling a little bit left out over here!
    Last edited by JackieCouture; 10-21-18 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Sorry, forgot to post the quote!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Silly question but; are you sure you're collecting from the correct building? Because it sounds to me like you're referring to the Troll Castle (right pic) which has a 22 hour timer where the Troll Camp (left pic) definitely has a 6 hour timer. They both have a 3x3 footprint and are similar colors so it would be easy to get them mixed up.

Attachment 48190

So, if you are collecting from the Troll Camp but it has a 22 hour timer, then there's a big issue that needs to be looked at by s8 and you should put in a support ticket.
    Omg, do I feel dumb. I had just stored that and didn't even think. I must have confused the two. Well in my defence it has been a busy weekend (out of town family visiting). Well, now to get it out of storage and get things going.
    Last edited by BoyleLA; 10-21-18 at 11:34 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Fangbeasts have gone on holiday for me too. Nothing has been working consistently for me. Can?t upgrade because of this. And my troll camp is dry as well.

I was was wondering what the spooky tree dropped. I have two and apparently am full of bones creep tooth and sap since I haven?t seen anything dropping from any of those trees.
    They don't always drop something, sometimes they just drop coins (650 coins when not giving a black flag). I'm doing quite okay with the fangbeasts now, just chopping small rock piles.

I also got 2 haunted lanterns from chests. Correction: it seems they have dropped from the vampire tombs
    Last edited by Andro45; 10-22-18 at 02:47 AM. Reason: correction
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    I’m sorry I am coming late to the event as I have company and don’t have time to read through all posts. The first page says the candy alicorn is only decoration. Has this been confirmed? If so, it’s not worth it for me to try and finish this event. (Can’t find fangbeasts in order to upgrade )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Troll camp, looked everywhere for it from the start (I thought)
    . Decorations who would have thought. Too late to start now considering poor drop every one is saying. Back to working on expansion permits. More important for me anyhow. DECORATIONS!!!
    If you haven't got it on your board, press the "Go" button in your goal and it should take you to either your inventory or the market.

Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    I’m sorry I am coming late to the event as I have company and don’t have time to read through all posts. The first page says the candy alicorn is only decoration. Has this been confirmed? If so, it’s not worth it for me to try and finish this event. (Can’t find fangbeasts in order to upgrade )
    No, no, no! That just means it's stored under the decorations tab in inventory.

What we all would like to know however....Is this a daily Ali or a weekly Ali!!!

SW ... can you find out tomorrow?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks federerGOAT why didn’t I think of that, good to ‘know in the future.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've asked S8 for info on drops in general and added Q about daily/weekly alicorn too

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've asked S8 for info on drops in general and added Q about daily/weekly alicorn too
    Thanks so much, SW! You're the best!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Troll camp what about those people that did not do that event ..that was not main story line
    It says you can buy troll camp for 1,000 coins if you don't already have one on page 1.