Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Is anybody else disappointed with the haunted house? I was so excited to see that it had ghosts rising out of it, but now I?ve seen the upgraded version and low and behold, the ghosts disappear in favor of bats. They?ve done a building or two with bats in the past, so why couldn?t they keep the ghosts for something different?? I so don?t want to upgrade it now because I really like the ghosts, but I know I need to for the event. Argh!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Haunted Stable - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Resource Building. Collect from it to earn various Crafting Materials.
    Type: Building
    Source: Event
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 150 gems
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Milk, Bacon, Hide, Prime Cut, Wool
    Events: Monster Mash Ball - October 2016, Halloween Sale - October 2017
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 8 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94642
    Comments: 4th Individual Prize.
    Thank you. Yup, I’ll have to get by without it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Thank you. Yup, I?ll have to get by without it.
    Sadly, I don't have it either. I recall when they relisted it for sale last year that they wanted us to sell one of our original Stables to purchase it instead of letting have it as a third Stable so I gave it a hard pass. I do hope they'll offer it as it was meant to be sold at some point in the future. It sure would be nice to have a bonus Stable for these sorts of events where all the drops are random and every bit helps!

And am I the only one that is wishing they had included the event materials in the mystery chests like they did last event? I'm only two days in and I'm already sick of waiting for the toy bats, lol.

After being dissatisfied that my Troll Camp failed to drop a club, I was relieved to get one from the adventure.

Farm Supplier
    I had 7 Jack o lanterns from the vampire tomb at the beginning of this event. But, it's possible that it was a glitch (at the moment the mermaid workshops were showing the events crafts). Either a glitch or rare drop.

Quote Originally Posted by msstegosamasaurus View Post
    Crowns can be used to "purchase" walkers for your kingdom. Some walkers are event-specific (meaning you can only purchase them during the event.) You should be able to see your crown count by going to Market -> Town Square ->Then clicking on an individual walker. Do not click "Summon" unless you want to use your crowns on that walker.
    Thank you! I wish those crowns could be traded for jack o lanterns instead. It takes forever when you can only collect them from the haunted house.

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    What does this have to do with current event. Please stay on topic
    The Jack-o-laterns ARE from this event
    With this a question was answered as someone asked if there really was a jack-o-lantern drop from the vampire tomb as there isnt one anymore... would have been a great idea in my opinion

Love the alicorn, the witch and the ghost... hopefully i can get the last two

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    I had 7 Jack o lanterns from the vampire tomb at the beginning of this event. But, it's possible that it was a glitch (at the moment the mermaid workshops were showing the events crafts). Either a glitch or rare drop.
    I was wondering if maybe my Tombs were duds but I forgot for a second about that weird glitch at the beginning. Thanks for pointing that out; I'm really hoping it wasn't a glitch as that would be a nice bonus to be able to collect from more than just the Haunted House.

I'll keep collecting from the Tombs regardless and keep an eye out to see if anyone reports anymore Jack-O-Lantern drops.

Fashion Designer
    I wonder if any forum posters might be willing to go back to their earlier posts and edit out, delete or strike-through some accidents that have been corrected.

Craft available in Mermaid workshop - Storm8 fixed
    Vampire tomb gives jack-o-lanterns - misunderstanding by player
    two headless horsemen from last event walking around - use Town Square to put horsemen away; when you return to board there will be only one.

You can just delete the words from your post. Or if you are ambitious, you can use BBCODE to strikethrough your words. Quoting this post is one way to see the codes.

The code uses [ brackets ] and the letter s (for strikethrough), plus a slash / in the second pair of brackets (to "end" the formatting.)

Code:
    [ s ] text I don't like [ / s ] 

(but remove the spaces I used in the brackets).

makes

text I don't like 
    There. If you've never coded before, you have now. Congratulations! ;-)

The elvenite slab from the dune market triggers fangbeasts. Usually 1 per slab, but sometimes none. Also good rates of Spiders web and the odd map for adventures