Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Like everyone else I find it amazing that drops can vary so much from one kingdom to another. Although I have been able to level up my haunted house to level 6, I have not got any of the walkers. I don't really understand the thinking behind the random drops particularly when they know how much it frustrates us.

Also this game is starting to feel a lot like Groundhog Day. With the exception of the last event which I thought was really good, events blur into one big monotonous and repetitive chore.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished the event and I must say: awesome items!! I am thrilled with the Candy Alicorn, it really stands out, and I am completely in love with the Haunted House lvl6. Its animations are just awesome! I am going to keep it out even if after the event it doesn't give any drops, the deco is just so good!! I also appreciated the previous event very much with the coffins and scary animals, and having a walker and the Hayride drop from a chest was a big surprise and very welcome gift after many events having been less fortunate. Thank you S8 for really giving October the love that it deserves!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debosden View Post
    The Mummy Fangpup and Ghost Knight are both available for purchase but it also shows they can be crafted. Does anybody know how? I searched the forum and didn?t see any convo on this. Thank you!
    These we're both crafts in Ivy's Nursery last Halloween during an event. Unfortunately they are only available with gem purchase now.

On another note I sent out my knights because they were bored. They brought back just about 1 of everything, even a Toy Club.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't understand how y'all are only waiting on troll clubs. I am really struggling to spawn fangbeasts - I have 8 farmhouses out and over 40 animals and rarely get a fangbeast spawn (tried hot peppers too). Skellies are a piece of cake. With just 4 ponds I can get a skellie to spawn pretty reliably.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsqueak203 View Post
    I am so tired of the game resets. I've been chopping rocks and starting quests for the past hour and it's reset so many times I've lost count. I keep losing the maps I've collected and it resets to no quest having started. So frustrating!
    Please ignore if I am just stating the obvious, but you sure that your wifi/cell connection is solid, right? When I get resets at home, if I turn off the wifi on my phone, the problem typically goes away.

Fashion Designer
    Just need three toy clubs and then I?ll have everything needed for the final level up. Not a bad event all things considered. Wish I could get a walker to drop from the chest but I won?t mind if it doesn?t would rather get a pet like the dark unicorn something that drops trade tickets consistently would be awesome.

Fashion Designer
    All I have left are 6 Troll Costumes, I have all the craft material except for the Toy Clubs.
    With 7 days left if I get one a day then I will be able to upgrade the Haunted House to level 6

Rhino Keeper
    I finished early, but it's only because I got lucky with my Alicorn Energy drops this time, otherwise I'd still be chopping rocks. I think I went on 7-8 Adventures and got Toy Club on maybe half of them, which helped cut down on time a bit - 4 hour random drop vs. 6 hour random drop. As with the last event that followed the same structure, Troll Camp gives you 100% Toy Club drop AFTER you've finished, so now I have an extra in my Inventory even though I specifically planned around this event NOT to have extras. -_- I wish it could to to a player who actually needs it.

When you finish with upgrading, you get one last Goal to "Capture the Skelly Warrior!" It says to collect more Jack-o-Lanterns and brings you to the Community Goals page, so I'm guessing this is just to encourage players to keep collecting for the skeleton. Which we still don't know if it's a walker or a decoration, right? I assumed it was a walker, but the first page says deco, and there is usually an indication of some sort if he belongs in Town Square, but there isn't this time, I'm just not sure what I'm collecting towards. Plus that would be 3 Chest citizens + 1 Gem citizen, would 1 more Community Goals citizen be over****? They'd take up 1/4 of the allotted spaces available in the kingdom.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Rhino Keeper
    Woot! Finished the event and got the beautiful Ali, thanks to having a ton of energy saved up! I usually don’t do the events, glad I had all the extra energy to get all the stuff to send pretty much non stop adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    These we're both crafts in Ivy's Nursery last Halloween during an event. Unfortunately they are only available with gem purchase now.

On another note I sent out my knights because they were bored. They brought back just about 1 of everything, even a Toy Club.
    Thank you, riverly!