Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    The Troll Costume takes 1 Toy Club which you get from the Troll Camp.
    The Troll Camp drops the Toy Club 50% of the time.
    The Troll Camp timer is every 6 hours.
    Unless we set alarms we will get 1 Toy Club daily, unless one doesn't sleep or sets an alarm in the night.
    Level 4 requires four Troll costumes, level 5 requires five Troll Costumes and level 6 is eight.
    We only have 11 days left.
    The goal is not achievable this go around
    Am I missing something?
    I have gone trick or treating..
    That is the conclusion I have just come to as well.
    I collect three times a day from the troll camp.
    I have 32 collections left. (10 days plus 2 today) So possibly 16 drops.
    I need another 17. So that is very close.
    Still hoping for something wonderful from the trick or treat adventure. So far just the things that are easy to get.
    I?m glad I put this down on paper. It seemed a lot grimmer 5 minutes ago.

I think the six hour timer is better than Ivy, because at least you can start early each day, having missed one overnight. Ivy?s timer gets pushed along a little each day, until I catch it up with gems.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 10-21-18 at 09:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, I seriously need to find a good source to spawn the Fang Beasts. Any suggestion? Some how they just all went into hiding. I used 40 energy tending my animal yet no Beast spawn, houses and trees are no better. Crops that spawn the monster works but are way too inefficient (Hot Pepper and Carrot, which took 12/24 hours to grow).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Guys, I seriously need to find a good source to spawn the Fang Beasts. Any suggestion? Some how they just all went into hiding. I used 40 energy tending my animal yet no Beast spawn, houses and trees are no better. Crops that spawn the monster works but are way too inefficient (Hot Pepper and Carrot, which took 12/24 hours to grow).
    Between chopping Crab Trees, Rocks, Chickens and regular play, I have enough fangbeasts (but I get a LOT of dire boars and a few skunkupine). The Toy Club is the spars item at the moment.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Between chopping Crab Trees, Rocks, Chickens and regular play, I have enough fangbeasts (but I get a LOT of dire boars and a few skunkupine). The Toy Club is the spars item at the moment.
    Lol, before checking in the forum I thought the drop rate was 100% because it literally dropped for me every time I collected (albeit not every 6 hours). The Fangbeasts, on the the hand...

Did you use Gem animals or the regular (coins) one. In my experience from previous MH events was that gem animal tend to spawn event monsters, while regular animals spawn normal monsters. Could this be the case?

Farm Supplier
    Ugh, who do I have to swing my pixel sword at to get a fangbeast? Is it the Baron? Is he hoarding all the fangbeasts so he can make a winter coat? What gives with this spawn rate?!?! Normally I get a bunch from just checking on the chickens and cows, but I just checked 30+ animals and NOTHING. Not even a boar, of which I have a stampede apparently running through my queendom that I didn't know about. I was getting them from rocks three days ago, but now all I get are stupid boars, if I get even that. I've chopped three outcroppings in a row and didn't get anything. =(

Since I have an overabundance of copper token things from the elven trading post (it'll be another three years or something before I have enough gold ones to do anything with them), I'll try the elvenite slab, as someone suggested. Maybe that'll do something.

EDIT: I just got a map, spider silk, and a fangbeast from the first pile, so whether luck, coincidence, or what have you, it's worth a try.

Nightclub Owner
    Lol, before checking in the forum I thought the drop rate was 100% because it literally dropped for me every time I collected (albeit not every 6 hours). The Fangbeasts, on the the hand...

Did you use Gem animals or the regular (coins) one. In my experience from previous MH events was that gem animal tend to spawn event monsters, while regular animals spawn normal monsters. Could this be the case?
    Most of my energy goes hammering on rocks. So I get dire boars and a few fangbeasts. But my regular chickens do spawn fangbeast, other good source are my 4 royal cows I got from adventures. Regular cows are mediocre sources of spawn. I need 5 fangs to finish.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting the best results with chopping small rock piles. Normally my crops don't spawn many fangbeasts, so I don't even try.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Fashion Designer
    My drop rate from the Troll Camp was about 50-50, now it has dropped to 1 in 5. Hopefully this isn’t a trend for everyone.

I know it’s early, but don’t forget to leave one 19/20 chopped outcropping set aside for Wednesday Warrior.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    No extras yet! I really want the ghost trick-or-treater! I know there is still time, but it is difficult not to lose hope when I did not obtain CRABBY or BATTY, (still bummed about it!) Personally, I think that everyone should get something when they participate, but I do not understand why they cannot be made available for gems or crowns! I am just not willing to spend gems on a chest for a CHANCE to receive one, especially with my track record (tried that with the crab with no luck!); however, I would be willing to spend gems or crowns on a sure thing!

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    My drop rate from the Troll Camp was about 50-50, now it has dropped to 1 in 5. Hopefully this isn’t a trend for everyone.

I know it’s early, but don’t forget to leave one 19/20 chopped outcropping set aside for Wednesday Warrior.
    The drop rate for the Troll Camp is the same this time around as it was in the last event where it was used. I get one drop for every two collections so am getting two a day since I collect from it four times a day.