Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    If you have any of the "pets" from previous Halloween events, such as the Ghost Skunkupea, Mummy Fangpup, and Bone Dire Piglet, put them out and collect from them every day. I did exactly that the whole year from last Halloween and have so far accumulated enough Spooky Walls, Towers, and Gates, Haunted Carriages, Watchtowers, Gazebos, Lanterns and Paths to build a Necropolis.
    Thank you for the suggestion! But it doesn't apply to me, as this is my first Halloween event. This current season's Vampire Tomb has provided a great collection of Haunted items though, and I think the Haunted House looks great.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Rhino Keeper
    So far I have received all three Halloween walkers (don’t care for the fangbeast one), a spooky tree (would glad trade that walker for another tree), 3 giant haystacks, a gate, a banner, the scarecrow, some pathway, and a hay wagon. All before I won the Ali. Since winning the Ali it has been nothing but jack’o lanterns. I have collected from the vampire coffin a few times and never got anything decoration wise, just coins, so I quit collecting from it. Then I get on here and read it drops deco!! So I go to my kingdom and tap it and it dropped paths.... This is the first event that I have ever finished so early. I truly hope those who are still waiting get your walkers!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    My first collection was 50, so don?t give up hope for at least an occasional great drop.
    I got 2 energy. -.-

Farm Supplier
    I finished and collected my candy ali, which I hadn’t expected to be able to do so early. I’ve continued collecting from the troll camp. Results: In 3 out of 4 collections, I received a club. If only it had been that good while I was still working on the goals!

With regard to the requests, I have sent many over the past two days, but I have not received many answers at all. In the last two days I have not been able to get enough responses to collect all three chests. On the other hand, I am still receiving and answering requests. Something feels off about the requests. Perhaps it was a weekend glitch...

With regard to the prizes in the chests, I am very happy to say I received the ghost walker. But that is the only walker I received from this event. I don’t really need more. They’d end up getting stored. Though I did go and release some previous walkers for trick or treating...pirate skeleton, flying witch, etc.

Now back to the mermaid and Sabina goals...and trying to make more expansion permits. I need more room!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    I finished and collected my candy ali, which I hadn’t expected to be able to do so early. I’ve continued collecting from the troll camp. Results: In 3 out of 4 collections, I received a club. If only it had been that good while I was still working on the goals!
    What do we do with the toy clubs once we’re finished though?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    What do we do with the toy clubs once we’re finished though?
    So far as I know, they have no further use.

Farm Supplier
    no walker for me happy for others that got 1-3. i really wanted the ghost.

Fashion Designer
    I usually do well with challenges but my luck seems to have dried up. Happy Halloween to one and all!!!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Grr no witchy walker for me, i really want her! Come on chests...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    I've been experiencing noticeable delays in my accepted neighbor requests these past couple of days as well, but fortunately I still receive enough to get the Chest rewards. I've also been receiving fewer requests from my neighbors.

-

Oh, I got the Scarecrow, Haystack, and Halloween Banner, too. I guess today's Chests were preset with specific items? How about the Spooky Wall next, I can't do much with only 3.
    I shouldn't have said anything. Now I'm getting a crazy amount of "progress" notices and significantly less neighbor responses. Well, I got most of what I wanted out the Chests anyway, but it's too bad about the Spooky Walls. The main problem is that I keep getting progress resets every minute or so at some intervals, so it's hard to collect from my kingdom.

-

Edit: Billy the Skelly dropped a few Haunted Paths, a Haystack, and a Halloween Banner this past week. I think his single Bone drop is disappointing, but if you focus on the items, he's basically a permanent Haunted Chest. To be honest, I would have preferred 3-4 Bones, but for players still collecting Halloween decorations, I'm sure he's much more appreciated. He's holding a sword, so a Longsword drop would have been a nice touch as well. Overall, I might not collect from him much, but I really like him as a decoration with the rest of the Spooky/Haunted theme.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 11-06-18 at 05:04 AM.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]