Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've gotten nothing but 2 energy all 4 times I've collected from the CC Ali. I'm very disappointed with it.

And, yes, every time I've collected from the Troll Camp since I completed the event, I've gotten a toy club.... every.single.time! You know for sure those drops are manipulated!
    I actually got one today from the adventure, funny things change when you mention the bad drops, but you are correct, the last couple of days are always the worst for drops on these quests! Hoping I can complete it time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Confirmed, got 2 today. So far 12 was the max.
    I've had a 9 and a 5 (or 8 and 4 if we are talking net).

Rhino Keeper
    I finished in both kingdoms with time to spare. I had to send my knights on a last adventure, because I didn't trust the troll camp drops. Fortunately both the troll camp and the adventure gave me a toy club, so I finished the haunted house monday night. After that it was just collecting pumpkins for the candicorn ali.

Though I thoroughly neglected the rest of my kingdoms, this was a fairly relaxed event for me. It will probably be the last event I finish, because I changed my job and will be working different days. The future will tell what the effect will be. It will be possible to play the weekday warrior starting tomorrow, but I tried that in the past and it didn't work out well for me, due to gem traps. We'll see...

I'm very happy with the level 6 haunted house, it's looks wonderful with the lights and the bats flying around The candicorn ali looks nice (no drops yet) and I got all 3 different walkers (2 in each kingdom, ghost and fangbeast in #1 and witch and ghost in #2). We don't celebrate Halloween, but I like the decor anyway. Thank you to the player that mentioned the mummy fangpup and the ghost skunkupea dropping halloween items, I'm definitely going to try that.

Happy Halloween to all celebrating.
    Last edited by Andro45; 10-31-18 at 08:48 AM.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected first time from the Candy Alicorn, a whopping 2 energy! Oh well at least I was able to complete the event without gems, that’s really a good experience, overall liked the event and hopefully the drops will be better in future collections.

Rhino Keeper
    Why isn't the toy club not dropping from adventures (4x) and troll camp not dropping the last 36 hrs.?

Rhino Keeper
    Random drops and Really Bad Luck...I'm sorry I don't have a solution for this.

Some people think they have better drops after putting the troll camp in storage and after force closing and reopening the game taking it out of storage again, but that is probably too late for you.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mistycarrie View Post
    I have opened chests every day and absolutely nothing this event and nothing on previous events either
    That's my status also! Nothing from any of the previous event items either. Makes me super disappointed when others have somehow gotten all items from all events.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Why isn't the toy club not dropping from adventures (4x) and troll camp not dropping the last 36 hrs.?
    I would venture a guess that it is by design. You get soooo close to completing the goal and yet no drops so, out of frustration you spend money to buy gems to either speed up, skip, buy a box with the required items.

Nightclub Owner
    Twenty minutes left and still 876,000 Jack-O-Lanterns outstanding for skelly. I wonder if we’ll make it, especially since so many people are probably otherwise occupied tonight with the Halloween festivities.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Twenty minutes left and still 876,000 Jack-O-Lanterns outstanding for skelly. I wonder if we’ll make it, especially since so many people are probably otherwise occupied tonight with the Halloween festivities.
    Surprise, surprise, we made it for the skelly.

I have to be honest, once I reached the Alicorn, I did 6 more chests (Sunday and Monday), then no more pumpkin collections. I ignored the haunted house too. It's not that I didn't want the community to get skelly, just wondering....