Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

What does the Troll Camp look like? I can?t find one in my kingdom or in inventory, so don?t know for sure if I have it or not.
    I do have: Troll Vault, Troll Sparing Pit, Troll Training Grounds, Troll Castle. Also have Troll Banner & Trollish Weapon Rack in Storage.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LynniesDragons View Post
    What does the Troll Camp look like? I can?t find one in my kingdom or in inventory, so don?t know for sure if I have it or not.
    I do have: Troll Vault, Troll Sparing Pit, Troll Training Grounds, Troll Castle. Also have Troll Banner & Trollish Weapon Rack in Storage.
    Here's a pic:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001370.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	48145

If you don't already have it in inventory check the market, you should be able to purchase it for $1,000.

Rhino Keeper
    FYI

Not getting the old map for the Adventure from the big rock outcropping (chopped 3 ) , but did get it from the small rock pile and dark cave formation.

Yes! I am accepting new neighbors

Farm Supplier
    Hi! I edited my post about the vampire tomb, clarifying that the Jack-o-lanterns drop has not happened any more at the moment, so it's either a glitch or a very rare drop. Maybe @Spiritwind would like to make the same clarification at the event info post.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-19-18 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Done... SW

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've make some updates to the thread:

- please do not make any more comments about Candy Corn - the player who asked the Q was answered
    - posting links to 3rd party websites is a violation of forum rules.
    - mermaid workshop glitch related posts have all been removed to avoid any confusion for anyone going back and reading the thread

All these posts have been removed. thanks.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-19-18 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Is anyone else tired of having to send neighbor requests every single day? The rewards really aren't worth it (I've been lucky enough to get the special pets but never anything else worthwhile)
    I have to say I'm not. I still remember the bad 'ole days when you'd have to send out requests to get 30 of some item, and you couldn't progress with the event until they all came in. I love that the requests are an optional daily choice instead of a mandatory roadblock to progress

Also I think the rewards are totally worth it - free jack-o-lanterns!

Rhino Keeper
    again, why can't they choose a 8 hour building that gives a 100% drop.

Instead it's always Ivy (12 hour)(yes they didn't do Ivy this time) or a 6-hour building that doesn't drop. oh well

Fashion Designer
    I wish they'd do something new. Every event is exactly the same thing with different graphics. I'm only doing them out of habit, there's no enjoyment whatsoever.

New Resident
    Add me, I?m always playing. 🎃

Just a note to S8:

Someone forgot to add the dialogue on the last steps of the neighbor requests. 🤣

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B421FB2E-6339-4807-B0C8-61E1EC0DCA32.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	48165
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******