Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Do we know the rare random elusive drop from the chest yet? I’ve gotten a Spooky Scarecrow which I didn’t see listed but I’m sure that isn’t it since it’s just deco.
    So far: Jack-O-Lantern, Hayride, Haunted Path, Haystack, Fangbeast Trick or Treater, Ghost Trick or Treater, Witch Trick or Treater, Spooky Tree, Spooky Tower, Spooky Gate, Halloween Banner, Spooky Scarecrow
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I love special event story lines, I think it really helps to keep the game interesting and relevant, but I seriously HATE the random drops from the chests the past few events!!! I seem to have horrible luck with them, because I never get anything good! And what sucks is that I?m one of those rare players who actually LIKES the walkers!

If S8 insists on randomizing things, the least they could do for their players is have a guaranteed drop of a random prize. This event has the perfect opportunity for that; everyone could be guaranteed a drop of one of the trick-or-treat walkers, it would just be random which one you would get. That would actually be fair instead of alienating some players with random drops that some people are lucky enough to get and others aren?t! Please, S8, can you start being fair about the randomness?!

Rhino Keeper
    I have gotten no special drops at all, just pumpkins and I too don't mind. Oh well. ����*♀️

Farm Supplier
    i have also had no luck when it comes to getting the random walkers from the chests, and I would love to have the ghost treat or treater walking around. think the Ali is beautiful and look forward to getting it.

New Resident

Troll camp

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's considered a Decoration, not a building so be sure you're searching both the Market and your inventory under the proper tabs. It took me ages to find mine after I stored it because I was looking in the entirely wrong place.

I looked and on iOS the Troll Camp is located on Page 2 under the Decorations tab in the Market, so it's right at the beginning.
    I looked looked in decorations. Nothing. No troll camp. Going to check for updates and try again. Never had anything like this happen and I?ve been playing for awhile. Thanks for the help. I think I have a glitch.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    So far: Jack-O-Lantern, Hayride, Haunted Path, Haystack, Fangbeast Trick or Treater, Ghost Trick or Treater, Witch Trick or Treater, Spooky Tree, Spooky Tower, Spooky Gate, Halloween Banner, Spooky Scarecrow
    Hmmm.... must be the Trick or Treaters are the elusive ones. Oh well, at least there are three of them, tripling the chance of getting at least one.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyleLA View Post
    Well this sucks. My troll camp only let's me collect once a day, and hasn't given me a drop in two days.
    Silly question but; are you sure you're collecting from the correct building? Because it sounds to me like you're referring to the Troll Castle (right pic) which has a 22 hour timer where the Troll Camp (left pic) definitely has a 6 hour timer. They both have a 3x3 footprint and are similar colors so it would be easy to get them mixed up.

Attachment 48190

So, if you are collecting from the Troll Camp but it has a 22 hour timer, then there's a big issue that needs to be looked at by s8 and you should put in a support ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    Good grief. I was really happy because the troll camp had a six hour timer unlike the 12 for Ivy'y house. And then I had four consecutive collections with zero drops. I am on the level that needs three of each costume. I have six of the other two and none of the trolls.

I haven't done the last couple of events and I was fine with that. The final prizes weren't motivation enough for me to play as often as I would have needed to. No problem. I have storylines to work on. But I was really excited about this one. Now I am sad.

My chests have had decent drops. I have gotten two hay patch things (really wish we could sell those! Who wants two of them?) a spooky tree and some decent numbers of pumpkins. I have very responsive neighbors so that helps a lot.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Good grief. I was really happy because the troll camp had a six hour timer unlike the 12 for Ivy'y house. And then I had four consecutive collections with zero drops. I am on the level that needs three of each costume. I have six of the other two and none of the trolls.

I haven't done the last couple of events and I was fine with that. The final prizes weren't motivation enough for me to play as often as I would have needed to. No problem. I have storylines to work on. But I was really excited about this one. Now I am sad.
    Yes, the 6-hour random drop is the "careful what you wish for" answer from S8 when we whine about Ivy's Hut collections. I wish they would just split the difference and do an 8-hour regular drop.
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Troll camp, looked everywhere for it from the start (I thought)
    . Decorations who would have thought. Too late to start now considering poor drop every one is saying. Back to working on expansion permits. More important for me anyhow. DECORATIONS!!!