Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I got my last walker. The ghost treat or tricker. YAY
    Thanks magic of forum

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post

lol. Ouch! I suspect this will be me in a few hours too. 2 energy. Lol. I still haven?t received anything cool from the sleeping dragon or the troll camp...still waiting and hoping.

I?m wondering if we?ll make the skelly goal.
    I've stored the troll camp (300 coins is not worth the space). On a somewhat regular basis I do receive energy from my sleeping dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    I got got a scarecrow, haystack, a Halloween banner and some tiles today from my 3 chests. It?s like all the gifts were just thrown into these three chests today.[/QUOTE]

I also got the exact same gifts from my chests today. Spooky

Rhino Keeper
    I've been experiencing noticeable delays in my accepted neighbor requests these past couple of days as well, but fortunately I still receive enough to get the Chest rewards. I've also been receiving fewer requests from my neighbors.

-

Oh, I got the Scarecrow, Haystack, and Halloween Banner, too. I guess today's Chests were preset with specific items? How about the Spooky Wall next, I can't do much with only 3.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    There seems to be something wrong with the "The Voodoo That You Do" daily goal. I'm usually able to receive enough voodoo dolls to win all three chests but in the last few days, the number I receive stop one or two short of the seven required for the third chest. It got worse today, staying at one short of the five we need for the second chest.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Maybe people aren't responding since it's so close to the end?

I always respond to my neighbors' asks, but since I got the Candy Corn Ali I'm not on multiple times a day, as I was before.
    Last edited by robotparade; 10-28-18 at 07:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    i have not received one walker and therefore no trick or trio goal boo. And I received and opened all chests all days except the last chest one day.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cursivesmiles View Post
    I got my first collection today from the Candy Alicorn, it was 12 energy, so it *can* get better...
    My first collection was 50, so don?t give up hope for at least an occasional great drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Glimmerless View Post
    I've been experiencing noticeable delays in my accepted neighbor requests these past couple of days as well, but fortunately I still receive enough to get the Chest rewards. I've also been receiving fewer requests from my neighbors.

-

Oh, I got the Scarecrow, Haystack, and Halloween Banner, too. I guess today's Chests were preset with specific items? How about the Spooky Wall next, I can't do much with only 3.
    If you have any of the "pets" from previous Halloween events, such as the Ghost Skunkupea, Mummy Fangpup, and Bone Dire Piglet, put them out and collect from them every day. I did exactly that the whole year from last Halloween and have so far accumulated enough Spooky Walls, Towers, and Gates, Haunted Carriages, Watchtowers, Gazebos, Lanterns and Paths to build a Necropolis.

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Maybe people aren't responding since it's so close to the end?

I always respond to my neighbors' asks, but since I got the Candy Corn Ali I'm not on multiple times a day, as I was before.
    That might be the cause.

Still, things seem to have returned to normal. I managed to clear the "Voodoo That You Do" goal today within 2 hours of sending out the requests.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've had 2 days where it's only given me 2 chests but I figured it was a heavy load on the system.
    A heavy server load may also be a cause, especially if they were responding to all these requests behind overloaded systems.