Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

New Resident
    Small Rock Pile vs Large Rock Outcropping.
    I go with the small rock piles. 5 hits and I usually, not always, get 2-3 spider silk compared to the 20 hits with outcropping and getting maybe 2, more dire boar spawns then ever and glimmertroll spawn. Plus the old map is super rare on outcropping. As for the small rock pile, I did get an old map from one so I'm sticking with my little rocks.

The troll camp drops are terrible. I am on working on the upgrade to lvl 4 Haunted house, already have 3/4 witch costumes and 2/4 dire boar costumes made and 0/4 troll costumes.
    I wish the old map drops were better so the adventure would be a help, but sadly they are not. Plus I feel I am so unlucky that the adventure probably wouldn't drop a toy club anyway. Last time I only got witch hat and a spider silk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    #rant
    Rock Outcropping spawned 4 boars in a row, I need fang beast for the boars tail.
    The Rock Outcropping also didn't drop very much spider thread, which is an ingredient in all the costumes.

Drops from my favorite animals in may kingdom wore horrible this morning:
    *Dark Unicorn didn't drop trade tickets
    *Meadow wolf, Agni and Fawnicorn all didn't drop Spellbound Dew

Please fix the drop rate s8, makes the game not fun.

On a happy note, thank you S8 for fixing the device limitations on the iPhone XS.

#edit - s8 or coincidence? got an expansion permit from from my birthday goat. thank you
    Oh, hey, me too. :'(

-

Even if S8 wants to sell Fangbeast Traps, shouldn't there at least be SOME moderation on the Dire Boar spawns? 4 in a row on the same Rock Outcropping is ridiculous. Like come on! If you're reluctant to give a Fangbeast, at least give less Dire Boars, I'm sure I completed the Dire Boar frenzy goal, they should not be spawning this crazily.

In a sad attempt to at least limit some Dire Boar spawns, I've been trying to get Fangbeast spawns from Crab Apple Trees, Swans/Chickens, and the Hatcheries and Stables. If I've collected all I need from these and still don't have enough Boar Tails, I'll use the couple of Fangbeast Traps I got from Adventures before I have to subject myself to the Rock Outcropping again. But I hope it doesn't come to that, and I have enough Boar Tails that I can park a monster before collecting the rest of the Spider Threads. It's very frustrating because, not only is it difficult to get a Fangbeast to spawn, but I keep getting interrupted by Dire Boars while while trying to chop away.

Aside from Dire Boar ridiculousness, the Toy Club is the item holding me up, too. When I needed 2 more to get to the next level, an Adventure gave me none, the Troll Camp didn't drop it, and then I had to basically wait 12 hours for 2 chances to obtain it - and then it would be another 2 hours to craft the costume when I get the item. Compared to some other players, I'm luckier with my drops, but the waiting combined with possibly not getting the drop really sucks.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Just for your info, SW....I got 50 crowns for reaching the 3rd individual prize.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    The Troll Costume takes 1 Toy Club which you get from the Troll Camp.
    The Troll Camp drops the Toy Club 50% of the time.
    The Troll Camp timer is every 6 hours.
    Unless we set alarms we will get 1 Toy Club daily, unless one doesn't sleep or sets an alarm in the night.
    Level 4 requires four Troll costumes, level 5 requires five Troll Costumes and level 6 is eight.
    We only have 11 days left.
    The goal is not achievable this go around
    Am I missing something?
    I have gone trick or treating..

Rhino Keeper
    What the heck? 6 hours for the troll camp and no toy club? So annoyedthat you get stuck by random drops on resources that have such long timers. The event was fun until this, it’s like Ivy��
    S8 is this a glitch? We can’t possibly finish all the goals with only one toy club per day. We will need 17 toy clubs for Levels 4, 5 and 6 and only 11 days. If anyone has suggestions Please provide.
    Last edited by msmorg; 10-21-18 at 09:25 PM.

Fashion Designer
    My game went crazy spawning fangbeasts today ... yipee! At least 8. Usually I get 1 fangbeast after 3 dire boars and 2 glimmer beasts.

Murphy's Law is in full effect in my kingdom. When I want or need direboars, all I get are fangbeasts. Now I want fangbeasts, and all I'm getting are boars and glimmer golems.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    My game went crazy spawning fangbeasts today ... yipee! At least 8. Usually I get 1 fangbeast after 3 dire boars and 2 glimmer beasts.
    Same thing in my kingdom. I have spawned lots of fangbeast which was a blessing cause I have not had good luck spawning them and have gotten behind. My rocks are still super spawning boars. But I hate to brag about the fangbeast cause I know how this works and tomorrow the spawn rate will be horrible again. There has always been an ebb and flow for me in these events.
    Seriously though on the boars!! I have to park a boar, buy another rock pile and place it away to chop it up. Otherwise I wil spawn 3-4 boars in 20 chops.

Rhino Keeper
    Does any other buildings drop Pumpkins besides the Haunted house and the coffin from last event?

Only pumpkins from chests - not even deco... i wish for the witch and the ghost