Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    I didn't have trouble with game resets during last event, but they're back in full swing! Collected from adventure -> 3 gems, game reset, collected again _-> 2 gems, game reset again, last collection -> no gems...Really S8?

The event looks nice, only I hate growing trees...
    S8 giveth And S8 taketh away. I just had the same issue with my dark unicorn. It dropped three trade tickets and then there was a momentary pause, not even a full rollback, and everything else stayed collected,except for the unicorn, which of course only dropped one ticket when I tapped it again. Funny, it didn’t reset after dropping only one. I’ve lost gems the same way when collecting from dragons. Wouldn’t it be nice if the glitches were ever in the players favor? It’s starting to feel like it may be deliberate.

Reserving judgement on this event so far. My mermaid workshops also reverted back to mermaid crafts, and the troll trade post dropped the toy club on the first collection. Hopefully that will continue to happen if we are going to need several clubs.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Received a number of responses from my neighbors, only 1/3 registered. (Thank you, I have great neighbors) Foreclosed several times. Still only 1.
    Me, too.

Rhino Keeper
    This is why I think S8 should take some time between events to make make sure the next planned one can run smoothly. Then confusing stuff like this, and giving away Witchiest Workshop as a reward the previous event, would not happen.

Now that they've planted the idea of using Mermaid Workshop, it's kind of disappointing that they don't utilize it more.

But thanks, S8, for making the cute Candy Alicorn the prize we can achieve if we work towards it and making the citizen the random chest prize.
    Edit: Also, thanks again for making the chest goals a manageable 3-5-7!

Edit: Swans can drop Witch Broom. They look like brushes, lol.
    Last edited by Glimmerless; 10-18-18 at 02:45 PM.
    Uninstalled Castle Story, my account is no longer active. Sorry to all the people who added me - I know I really appreciated having reliable neighbors, I feel bad that I'm no longer one of them. May the rest of you active players not fall into traps that demolish your Gems.

Thank you to the players who helped out and those who played the game with me. :]

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    1. I also had stored the troll camp. 300 coins for a 3 hour wait was not worth the 3x3 size.
    2. Is anyone else tired of having to send neighbor requests every single day? The rewards really aren't worth it (I've been lucky enough to get the special pets but never anything else worthwhile)
    3. Here we go again hundreds of trees and hundreds of rocks, boring
    4. Boar tails from fangbeasts? Do the programmers even know this game.
    5. I'm assuming it's an alicorn I'm aiming for, is this correct and if so should I concentrate on the community portion or goals?
    6. The 6 hour timer for troll camp means it won't be a guaranteed drop...
    5 --> Yes, the Alicorn is the final Individual Prize in the Community event. However, the rest of the question is a bit of a moot point.

In order to collect the Jack-O-Lanterns needed to earn the Alicorn, we have to upgrade the Haunted House as each upgrade means the Haunted House drops more JOLs. The goals walk us through these upgrades so sadly, the goals aren't optional in this case because you don't have a chance of completing the Community Event without fully upgrading the HH via the goals.

Ok...are ponds supposed to be spawning the skeletons from several updates back? The Tell NO Tales Event, I think.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6589845F-59C7-460A-A758-DB4936C0278A.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	235.7 KB 
ID:	48076
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    For those wondering, you can get broomsticks from Pink chickens and Ghost chickens.
    I can confirm broomsticks drop from Spring Chicks, as well.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ok...are ponds supposed to be spawning the skeletons from several updates back? The Tell NO Tales Event, I think.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6589845F-59C7-460A-A758-DB4936C0278A.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	235.7 KB 
ID:	48076
    Yes, there are skeletons afoot. It is spooky time in the Kingdom!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Yes, there are skeletons afoot. It is spooky time in the Kingdom!
    Thanks, Elsa. Just wasn't sure since the skeleton's hold a sword...lol. I guess I also need to read the facts pics I posted on the previous page..lol. RL & insomnia have taken their toll...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Can someone post what’s next after making the troll mask? Would like to start collecting supplies.

Rhino Keeper
    I put out my troll camp an hour or two ago and it disappeared! Had to put it back out with reset timer grrrrr

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast