Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/18 - A Glimmerwoods Haunting event | *goals/info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Dire boar spawn rate is out of control. Ponds and rocks!! Why are we getting boar tails from fangbeast?!?!

Individual Prizes: (these were the numbers from the previous event, so they may be the same for this one)
    1. 15 | 30 Crowns
    Umm.. can anyone tell me what those crowns are for? I don't see them in my inventory after getting that prize..

New Resident
    First time poster - long time follower of the forum (always helpful to see tips and tricks of others- especially of those who have gemmed ahead to the next goals.) I enjoyed the previous event, and am looking forward to building up my Ali army with the grand prize of this event.

Like others- I do wish there was *some* breathing time in between events. A) For all players to rebuild inventory and recoup. B) For the designers to catch a break, and fix some glitches before rolling everything out.

I am not the biggest fan of the walkers. They just clog my board and lag the game. I keep a few out, but am sitting on a nest of unused crowns from previous events.

All in all, I decided it was finally time to become an active user of the forum. Cheers to you all, and happy gaming out there! :]
    Castle Story Addict. Level 50. Accepting new friends. Always accepts daily requests, especially during events. Weekly gifts/visits of neighboring kingdoms outside of events.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cutelittlebabypanda View Post
    Umm.. can anyone tell me what those crowns are for? I don't see them in my inventory after getting that prize..
    Crowns can be used to "purchase" walkers for your kingdom. Some walkers are event-specific (meaning you can only purchase them during the event.) You should be able to see your crown count by going to Market -> Town Square ->Then clicking on an individual walker. Do not click "Summon" unless you want to use your crowns on that walker.
    Castle Story Addict. Level 50. Accepting new friends. Always accepts daily requests, especially during events. Weekly gifts/visits of neighboring kingdoms outside of events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Troll Camp is useless.. at least its only a 6 hour wait
    Yep, and I have collected from my stables 3 x2 and only gotten 1 mask. Not good enough S8.

Im not wasting my resources on this one. The Ali is cute, but the fact that we STILL have an unfair and 'random' drop rate is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by msstegosamasaurus View Post
    All in all, I decided it was finally time to become an active user of the forum. Cheers to you all, and happy gaming out there! :]
    Yay! Welcome!

New Resident
    Thank you RobotParade!!!

Executive Chef
    I got the Ghost trick or treater! The cutest one IMO. So with the witch and bat and headless horseman, plus haunted buildings, I think S8 has done a great job with the Halloween theme.
    And the hay wagon is nice!
    The Haunted Stable drops masks quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I got the Ghost trick or treater! The cutest one IMO. So with the witch and bat and headless horseman, plus haunted buildings, I think S8 has done a great job with the Halloween theme.
    And the hay wagon is nice!
    The Haunted Stable drops masks quite often.
    How does the haunted stable look like? I doubt I have it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    How does the haunted stable look like? I doubt I have it.
    Haunted Stable - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A Resource Building. Collect from it to earn various Crafting Materials.
    Type: Building
    Source: Event
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 150 gems
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Milk, Bacon, Hide, Prime Cut, Wool
    Events: Monster Mash Ball - October 2016, Halloween Sale - October 2017
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 8 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94642
    Comments: 4th Individual Prize.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast