Thread: Question about GPD.

Farm Supplier

Question about GPD.

I just noticed when I went to collect from my habitats, i had 1 gold on each of my God's. I collected them and my total gold did not change. I noticed because I am so low at the moment, i had 22 gold collected 1 from each gpd should have now had 24. Still have 22. I never noticed before just hit the button and expected it was added. If it hasn't been credited that is a lot of gold I am missing.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you, have sent msg.

Quote Originally Posted by 71smoky View Post
    I just noticed when I went to collect from my habitats, i had 1 gold on each of my God's. I collected them and my total gold did not change. I noticed because I am so low at the moment, i had 22 gold collected 1 from each gpd should have now had 24. Still have 22. I never noticed before just hit the button and expected it was added. If it hasn't been credited that is a lot of gold I am missing.
    Thank you for sharing your experience on this.

I had on a number of occasions thought that the gold count wasn't adding up but because I don't always pay attention to the starting amount, had always assumed that I had been mistaken, after all, this is one part of the game that S8 shouldn't be having any bugs with right?

Anyways, I shall henceforth be paying more attention when I collect from my GPDs and just to be doubly sure that I don't have an out-of-body, "we could not reproduce the error", experience, I shall also screen-record my collections from my GPDs.