Thread: "Special Balls" - how do they work in Monopoly Bingo?

New Resident

"Special Balls" - how do they work in Monopoly Bingo?

I noticed, when selecting my dauber, that there are also "Special Balls" which you can select, under customizations, "Special Balls" - such as "default ball N", "gift ball B", etc. I asked Storm 8 support how these worked as was told that 'they don't answer these questions' - to 'check on the forum'. I have searched the forum without success. Can anyone, please, help me to understand how to use these and the meaning/benefits of each? I arbitrarily selected the "default N special ball" but have no clue how I can use it or what it means. Can anyone help me to understand? Thanks.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    The Special Ball/Daubs are ones you've collected from completing goals and tasks from the Property Tour and Puzzle Events. They don't give any additional boost while playing, they're just for decorative purposes to enhance your gameplay experience. You can customize the different ball/dauber looks to what you enjoy the most, and can work towards earning new ones that you may want! I hope this helps to answer your question