Thread: Finally Have All Breedable Diamond Type Dragons

Executive Chef

Finally Have All Breedable Diamond Type Dragons

Woo hoo! I have FINALLY acquired all of the breedable diamond hybrid types. This morning the elusive Chakra appeared on my nest. So many island fails that I lost count, so many Peridot fails for bingo and a couple of good fails (got my Beryl while trying). So glad I didn?t give up and craft this one - I was about to since I finally had enough essence but it made its appearance before I had the chance.

I am missing the two non-breedable, non craftables (neo unicorn and valiant) while I took a break from the game. Hoping they come back in some fashion sooner rather than later but such is my luck. DT finishes in two days so soon I can add Omega Light Mother to the collection.

Banned
    Congratulations! That must be wonderful!

Fashion Designer
    Oh, wow! I just now saw this thread.

Congratulations! How very awesome!

It's quite a feat and I am terribly jealous.
    After all these years, I'm still missing Anubis and most of the black hybrids.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Oh, wow! I just now saw this thread.

Congratulations! How very awesome!

It's quite a feat and I am terribly jealous.
    After all these years, I'm still missing Anubis and most of the black hybrids.
    I never had trouble with the black hybrids, after getting dark angel they just popped up randomly when trying for something else. Beryl was my hardest, I gave up on it and then it appeared when trying for Chakra. Activating the diamond temple helps on my island - I popped out quite a few hybrids during the last DT, go figure.

Banned
    Congratulations on getting Chakra, must have been some happy dancing happening in your house!