Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Dark worthy of being included to ADIPS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Does this represent a list of Dragon that beat Champions? Thanks
    Supposed to be. They work on most islands but not on others.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    My level 13 Dark has yet to win in or out of tournaments but I've only used him about 6 times.

Meanwhile, my Achilles, Diamond, Passion and Infinty win at least 50% of their battles.
    In Tournament:
    Angelfire 19 - Dark 13 lost twice. (won with Fire 15)
    Dread Captain 16 - Dark 13 loss. (won with Diamond 15)
    Skeletal Knight 17 - Dark 13 loss. (won with Novadream 14)

I don't have records for battles outside of tournaments. For my island I haven't seen that Dark warrants feeding to level 15. (Fwiw, my Metal 15 is also disappointing).

just lost again: Skeletal Knight 12
    Last edited by Nuicakes; 10-20-18 at 01:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Why Achilles? Isn't he a hybrid?

Executive Chef
    Oh, I have not been keeping up. So Metal and Olympus are not in the list?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Oh, I have not been keeping up. So Metal and Olympus are not in the list?
    Metal is a 2nd tier dragon that has like a 15% chance against pure champions. I would actually consider Dark to be at the level of Metal but not enough for ADIPS.
    Olympus, on the other hand, has a 10% chance against champs like all the other dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Metal is a 2nd tier dragon that has like a 15% chance against pure champions. I would actually consider Dark to be at the level of Metal but not enough for ADIPS.
    Olympus, on the other hand, has a 10% chance against champs like all the other dragons.
    I agree with Sky harbor however, Dark did Beat Highlander while Passion healed.

If they haven't already, I suspect S8 will neuter Dark like they did with Pyramid. ADIPS has legendary historical status so they won't touch that. Passion's effectiveness was likely a slip up since so few people actually managed to breed it during the limited time it was available originally. If you managed to breed it when it first came out, then you probably deserved the extra benefit. Dark is too easy to get (I have two) so giving an ADIPS level dragon out to every player in the game would make the Tournaments too easy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zzGoldmine2 View Post
    If they haven't already, I suspect S8 will neuter Dark like they did with Pyramid. ADIPS has legendary historical status so they won't touch that. Passion's effectiveness was likely a slip up since so few people actually managed to breed it during the limited time it was available originally. If you managed to breed it when it first came out, then you probably deserved the extra benefit. Dark is too easy to get (I have two) so giving an ADIPS level dragon out to every player in the game would make the Tournaments too easy
    Pyramid was a legendary ADIPPS dragon but it was neutered because people claimed they couldn't find the habitat during a leaderboard so yellow was added. I doubt they'll neuter Dark because the habitat was available to buy with coins unlike the pyramid habitat and I don't think they'd want another public relations disaster like the one with Pyramid, Skeleking and Skelequeen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12