Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bingo Madness

Farm Supplier
    I stopped playing bingo long time ago and now I can play relaxing! Prizes are not worth and I got all the dragons I can have with the fountain...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Ever since I reached level 100, Bingo in the Gold League has been a nightmare of sorts. I sometimes can barely stay in the 3rd prize position on the leaderboard (between 13th and 17th). People must be using gold and I guess some boosts. I'm at level 113 and when I was below 100, it was never this hard.

The only thing that keeps me in the Gold League at the moment is the 10x evolution boost. I don't think I'll ever get back to 10x nest boost nor 10x farm boost. Those spots require around 5,000+ points. Every time I try to get a 250 point bonus, I end up falling behind compared to the 100 point bonus. I'm not going to try the 500 point bonus.

I don't know how to get ahead now. It's crazy.
    I play in the gold league so I will let you know some of the things I do. You may do some of them, you may not.

I have a few sacrifice fire dragons. In total, 5 - so when a square calls for evolving more than one dragon, I can. I also can use it to evolve a dragon to juvenile, adult, epic, no matter what I took of the temple. I do have 2 evolution temples, so that helps. I also try to make sure my evolution temples are finished hours apart, whenever possible. I sell the dragons and buy new level ones whenever I can. I also found that it seems any dragon raised to level 7 will satisfy the "raise a fire dragon to level 7" square. Don't tell Storm8!

I have also found clearing boards is better than waiting for a two or three line, so as soon as I can get 4 across, I do. It's rare I wait to see if I can get two lines.

I don't spend time leaving a square and trying for things - so those 'breed such and such dragon egg' I almost always clear, unless I happened to breed something and it is going to hatch soon.

I always clear anything with scalypears, pumpwings, and fire apples because I don't plant them. I only keep anything with diamondates, rushrooms, or eliteleeks if I'm going to plant/harvest them.

I never try anything that's more than 2 battles. VERY rarely, I will do the "win 4 battles" unless nothing else on the board can get done in the next 3 hours.

I am usually in 2nd or 3rd section, but sometimes I get into the 1st prize section, especially if I have the breeding roost activated.

I'm trying to think of anything else that I started doing to help me out - I also struggled when I first got to the Gold League but now I stay there pretty comfortably.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I play in the gold league so I will let you know some of the things I do. You may do some of them, you may not.

I have a few sacrifice fire dragons. In total, 5 - so when a square calls for evolving more than one dragon, I can. I also can use it to evolve a dragon to juvenile, adult, epic, no matter what I took of the temple. I do have 2 evolution temples, so that helps. I also try to make sure my evolution temples are finished hours apart, whenever possible. I sell the dragons and buy new level ones whenever I can. I also found that it seems any dragon raised to level 7 will satisfy the "raise a fire dragon to level 7" square. Don't tell Storm8!

I have also found clearing boards is better than waiting for a two or three line, so as soon as I can get 4 across, I do. It's rare I wait to see if I can get two lines.

I don't spend time leaving a square and trying for things - so those 'breed such and such dragon egg' I almost always clear, unless I happened to breed something and it is going to hatch soon.

I always clear anything with scalypears, pumpwings, and fire apples because I don't plant them. I only keep anything with diamondates, rushrooms, or eliteleeks if I'm going to plant/harvest them.

I never try anything that's more than 2 battles. VERY rarely, I will do the "win 4 battles" unless nothing else on the board can get done in the next 3 hours.

I am usually in 2nd or 3rd section, but sometimes I get into the 1st prize section, especially if I have the breeding roost activated.

I'm trying to think of anything else that I started doing to help me out - I also struggled when I first got to the Gold League but now I stay there pretty comfortably.
    Thanks for your help. I have been doing the Fire dragons as you've listed for quite some time when I figured it out after playing a little while. As for the other points, thank you again.

I skipped Bingo this week and not sure if I'll skip the Silver league but I surely needed a break.

Fashion Designer
    So, Bingo is definitely a bit odd at times. I haven't played much due to work but somehow I'm sitting in 5th place with about 5400 points. I don't know if everyone else just isn't playing as much because they are trying to get the dragon for Tales, or if I was put into a 'softer' Gold League this week. The last two Bingo weeks, I barely held onto 16th place. I am going to have to monitor for a few weeks - see if I'm getting the same amount of points and it's the other players I have been placed with or if maybe I just got more points than I thought. Either way, I will be happy to get some 10X hatching and 10X Farming, along with the 10 tickets (still working my way through the ticket temple).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12