Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slumbear - 2018 Oct 12

Rhino Keeper
    No luck yet but got a 45 hour timer with crystal unicorn and stormadillo. I hope it's the ruby razorback which I don't have yet....fingers crossed!!!

Banned
    Does the Slumbear live in the poor part of town? 😕😉 I know it's a play on "slumber." I just realized it could be read two ways. I got one on my older account and sold a Honey Bear so this fellow can live in a premium habitat and get out of poverty. 😆

I got it with Solar Bear and Magmamonkey on 2nd try. Then, I don't know what to breed so I just pressed the re-breed button and voila, another 5 hours timer. After 5 hours, I try pressed the re-breed again and got my 3rd Slumbear lol. I always thought that the limited animal only breedable for once in the period.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix406 View Post
    does the slumbear live in the poor part of town? 😕😉 i know it's a play on "slumber." i just realized it could be read two ways. I got one on my older account and sold a honey bear so this fellow can live in a premium habitat and get out of poverty. 😆
    lol!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Yayyy I got it! Finally million attempts later... Rock rhino and ruby razorback 2nd try * with that combo *

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dextrin05 View Post
    I got it with Solar Bear and Magmamonkey on 2nd try. Then, I don't know what to breed so I just pressed the re-breed button and voila, another 5 hours timer. After 5 hours, I try pressed the re-breed again and got my 3rd Slumbear lol. I always thought that the limited animal only breedable for once in the period.
    Used your combo and got it on first try....thx for posting the lucky combination!!!!

New Resident

Slumberbear

Sadly not yet...still trying and am hoping to breed one ;

New Resident
    I hope to have a Slumberbear soon

Host(ess)
    I got my Slumbear (Spooky and Fire) by breeding a level 15 Rock Rhino (Earth) and a level 6 Armordillo (Earth and Fire.) I find it easier to get these limited breeds by using the element that is not in final creature (Earth in this case) in both the breeding creatures and the second, not special element (Fire in this case) in only one of them. Also, I have had more luck with using common breeding creatures than Rare or above. It is just my theory on getting these limited creatures more quickly. I am still testing it.

New Resident
    Puppy Love and Scaredy Lion, first try with this combo. 🤗 good luck errryone!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast