Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Slumbear - 2018 Oct 12

  1. #1

    Slumbear - 2018 Oct 12

    Slumbear - new creature
    More information on Slumbear in Creatures Guide.

    Slumbear

    Element: Spooky, Fire (breed Earth + Fire)
    Rarity: Common
    Cost: 400 gems

  2. #2
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    63
    Has anyone managed to breed the slumbear?

  3. #3
    Rhino Keeper oficeandfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dragonstone
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdovex View Post
    Has anyone managed to breed the slumbear?
    Yes I used commons
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."


  4. #4
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdovex View Post
    Has anyone managed to breed the slumbear?
    Ciao
    io ho ottenuto una creatura nuova accoppiando i due comuni
    non ho mai visto l'uovo dello Slumbear per cui ancora non so se ? questo
    se fosse sarebbe per me la prima volta che ottengo subito un obiettivo laterale 😊

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Ciao
    io ho ottenuto una creatura nuova accoppiando i due comuni
    non ho mai visto l'uovo dello Slumbear per cui ancora non so se ? questo
    se fosse sarebbe per me la prima volta che ottengo subito un obiettivo laterale ��
    What does that mean, please

  6. #6
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,766
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    What does that mean, please
    He/she bred a new animal using common types but isn't sure that it’s the Slumbear because he/she hasn't yet seen the Slumbear egg. Also, this is the first time he/she has managed to breed a creature for a side quest.

    Or something like that.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    He/she bred a new animal using common types but isn't sure that it’s the Slumbear because he/she hasn't yet seen the Slumbear egg. Also, this is the first time he/she has managed to breed a creature for a side quest.

    Or something like that.
    Thankyou

  8. #8
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    He/she bred a new animal using common types but isn't sure that it’s the Slumbear because he/she hasn't yet seen the Slumbear egg. Also, this is the first time he/she has managed to breed a creature for a side quest.

    Or something like that.
    Esattamente quello che intendevo dire. Grazie.
    Non so come inserire l'immagine dell'uovo qui 😕
    Puoi visitare la mia foresta. ..sono custode di ma foret ☺

  9. #9
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Esattamente quello che intendevo dire. Grazie.
    Non so come inserire l'immagine dell'uovo qui ��
    Puoi visitare la mia foresta. ..sono custode di ma foret ☺
    You're welcome

    Here’s the picture of the egg taken from your forest...

    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-13-18 at 01:21 AM. Reason: No edit

  10. #10
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    647
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdovex View Post
    Has anyone managed to breed the slumbear?
    Yes it's 5 hours, I used commons and lucked out on my 1st try for once. Deadpixel had a pic of the egg here its brown.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-13-18 at 01:25 AM. Reason: No edit

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •