Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Monster Mash Tournament 10/12/18

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Thanks Retseho
    I don’t have any L15 pure champs and no spare food at this stage. But have already tried this approach. SpiritWarrior 12, Gilded Knight12, and Battlemage12 all in spa queue. Next try will be Dueller 10 then Warrior King 10.

Grand Total to date Rd 29 - in excess of 25 losses against Neo glasswing
    I personally think that losing 25+ times to ONE dragon is so unacceptable. I havent been able to finish a tourny since I vowed to no longer use gems for ultimate attack. I seem to get stuck on one or two dragons each time for a ridiculous number of rounds(usually a champ type). There should be a cap on how many losses one person can get on a single round. It's just so frustrating and really makes me not want to do tourneys at all.
    I'm stuck on round 29 myself and have been trying everyone's suggestions to no avail. Good luck....i hope u can get past this round

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I personally think that losing 25+ times to ONE dragon is so unacceptable. I havent been able to finish a tourny since I vowed to no longer use gems for ultimate attack. I seem to get stuck on one or two dragons each time for a ridiculous number of rounds(usually a champ type). There should be a cap on how many losses one person can get on a single round. It's just so frustrating and really makes me not want to do tourneys at all.
    I'm stuck on round 29 myself and have been trying everyone's suggestions to no avail. Good luck....i hope u can get past this round
    I agree and I honestly think that when we encounter these unbeatable champs that it absolutely does not matter what dragon we choose as our fighter. I've experienced this with round 16 of this tourney but only had to fight 21 times before beating him whereas last tourney I had to fight the same round 34 times and have even gone as many as 45 times against the same opponent in the past. So yeah, I completely agree that there should be a cut off where if we fight the same round say 10 times, then on the 11th try we win no matter what.

It might not be so frustrating if I ignored the battle rules/stats and just threw any dragon in to fight but I don't. I always choose dragons that should be able to beat the opponent and have done so in the past but sometimes the game just plain refuses to accept this. No matter what I do or try, my dragons will not win the round. It's sort of insulting to know that no matter how well I choose my fighters in this situation, it doesn't matter. It also sort of feels like the game is *****ing when I know that I should be able to beat the opponent but can't.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I agree and I honestly think that when we encounter these unbeatable champs that it absolutely does not matter what dragon we choose as our fighter. I've experienced this with round 16 of this tourney but only had to fight 21 times before beating him whereas last tourney I had to fight the same round 34 times and have even gone as many as 45 times against the same opponent in the past. So yeah, I completely agree that there should be a cut off where if we fight the same round say 10 times, then on the 11th try we win no matter what.

It might not be so frustrating if I ignored the battle rules/stats and just threw any dragon in to fight but I don't. I always choose dragons that should be able to beat the opponent and have done so in the past but sometimes the game just plain refuses to accept this. No matter what I do or try, my dragons will not win the round. It's sort of insulting to know that no matter how well I choose my fighters in this situation, it doesn't matter. It also sort of feels like the game is *****ing when I know that I should be able to beat the opponent but can't.
    I agree. There should be a cut-off. After all, those who put effort in participating battle tourneys should win the prize dragon (with the only reason for not getting the dragon is time constraint). But again, that's just my own opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I've been stuck with angelfire for 2 days. I've repeated using using neo valiant, Spellspine is pretty good for champions not this time. On aother tournament I beat angelfire with Bramble not this. I got one of those rollover I had to lose to Enchantress and Unruly 2x after I already beat them before but, it's odd I can to quit until my strongest healing. I was baffled seeing Christmas Tree next to beat of course i kept losing. Then when it started and never had this problem before. to use the free video pops up for to processing . It didn't never finished the processing . I deleted it then installed . Click on get free video it repeated. I forced closed then put on repeated. I only got to unruly on one account and Christmas Tree and I accidentally click on gold to win. Next battle was Christmas tree. So my gold was wasted. It was fun when I wasn't *****ed out of the fun. Every event goes good until I get down to 17 rounds I get stuck even the one I've beaten them before then win til I get to 21 rounds stuck. I'm getting tired of it. I loved seeing Monster Mash it was adorable and I can't afford both accounts to buy them. Too expensive for a gave. Either I'm unlucky, storm8 hates me. I'm depressed congratulations for everyone that won maybe I'll try again for more fun. Im happy i got ghost and Pocus. Any events with out the crafting ones I never get the ones prizes. I hate the decorations. Let us was some fun. Good night leslie
    Sorry for any misspellings if there are any I'm tired lol

Rhino Keeper
    OMG....i finally got neo glass wing with my level 1 dark dragon!!! And I was able to finish this tourney on main account!!! My gentle knight took care of monster mash in round 30. So happy to finally win one

Good luck to those still battling.

In Tasmania here. I haven't had the video option in months. Using gold to get the last dragon. Painful. Also on Android.

Banned
    I'm a loser. I just went ahead and did some Ultimate attacks to get through the tournament and complete some of the tasks required of the Storybook. I rarely do that, but this time I was just so frustrated, and I had just bought gold, so I said oh well, let's get this []over with! But yes, Angelfire, Neo Glasswing, Hook, and a few others stymied me for many tries each.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-18-18 at 10:15 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm a loser. I just went ahead and did some Ultimate attacks to get through the tournament and complete some of the tasks required of the Storybook. I rarely do that, but this time I was just so frustrated, and I had just bought gold, so I said oh well, let's get this []over with! But yes, Angelfire, Neo Glasswing, Hook, and a few others stymied me for many tries each.
    No shame in that! I use gold to skip tasks or get points for events sometimes. So long as you think the dragon/prize is worth the gold then all is well! I know using gold isn't ideal and not feasible to use constantly but occasionally, time is an issue and if you've got it, might as well use it I say.

Executive Chef
    i must admit the newer battles are a little tougher compared to the past ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    You're not a loser Phoenix. Sometimes the tournaments are tough and you gave it your best effort. It's no shame in that. I know how you feel about using ultimates. Early in my battling days I did that too just to get them over with. I want to say it'll get easier as time goes on. Unfortunately, some dragons work on some islands but not on others. You'll eventually find out which ones will work good for you against those pesky champions. Just keep plugging away at it and don't lose confidence in yourself. After all, you still have won tournaments before and you will win more.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast