Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: October Dragon Habitats

Rhino Keeper
    Hello storm 8? Are you guys fixing these horrible looking quad habitats? Just look at the pictures. I can't believe you guys didn't place and test these. They look terrible. When you go to move one of these the habitat doesn't even fit the slot dimensions. Every other habitat is literally on top of the next except the ones that are supposed to be. What's up, you guys are just going to put this work out and then ignore everyone who payed good money for horrible work? I appreciate the 5 dragon habitats and habitats upgrades but I swear you guys can't do anything good without making something negative to go along with it or for people to complain about
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-26-18 at 10:16 AM. Reason: inappropriate emoji

Rhino Keeper
    Still no response to this getting fixed, what is up? No there is new quad habitats? Who will keep buying these when they don't go together properly and no comment back on fixing them?

Rhino Keeper
    When are these going to be fixed? I noticed the habitats are actually on the outside the 4x4 squares. They need to just be moved to the inside of the 4x4 and they'll probably be ok. The bottom right habitat is actually off by an entire 4x1 row moving to the outside.

Still no word on these, huh? I bought some, and then more feeling certain they'd fix them. Now, not so certain...

I need some Christmas/holiday habitats for the new dragons, and it would be lovely to be able to buy the pretty group of them. But not if it's just more of the same, misaligned edges. What's going on with this problem???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234