Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: October Dragon Habitats

Banned
    Actually, we're having gap issues in FFS, also.

I don't really want a habitat named "Demon Fields." 😕 I wish Dragon Hollow was part of the quad instead.

Who knows, when October Sales ends? Thank you in advance for answer!=)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Actually, we're having gap issues in FFS, also.

I don't really want a habitat named "Demon Fields." 😕 I wish Dragon Hollow was part of the quad instead.
    There didn't used to be gap issues in ffs. They used to look awesome. You couldn't even see a seam. They looked like 1 giant habitat. I really hope they fix these because it's not right. The gap is massive and there should not be any

Rhino Keeper
    Storm 8 is are these habitats gaps going to be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Unfortunately, according to the posts on that topic, the Halloween Homes have gaps, as all the the previous habitats of the month.
    It seems that there is something in the coding of thi specific game (Dragon Story) and they can't make them without the gaps, because in Fantasy Forest Story the same idea works fine!
    No it does not!!

I bought a set of Space-themed habitats because they looked soooo cooool in their promotional pop-ups, all fused together like the surface of a planet, but when you laid them down in your forest, the gaps between the habitats were so horribly glaring; GREEN lines showing through PURPLE tiles mad:

This was what we were promised...

This was what we got...

And there's really no excuse they can make BECAUSE they had two other sets of quad-habitats that were perfect from day one. The set for the Zodiac creatures and the one for the Birthstone Ponies.

So when they say it can't be done for the habitats in DS, all I smell is the fragrant air from cow ranch.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 10-27-18 at 12:10 AM.

I stopped buying habitats anymore, unless they fix the gap issue!
    They overcharge them (300 Gold) and finally they don't give us what they promise!
    What a developing fail!
    All the above pictures are horrible!

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe if they made the entire quad as 1 big habitat then just cut into 4s we would not have this problem. It definitely looks better in the pop-up picture but if you look hard there is still cracks and things are off. The original zodiac and gemstone quad habitats in ffs were perfect and amazing and looks like they were made all together and them just devided into 4.

Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Maybe if they made the entire quad as 1 big habitat then just cut into 4s we would not have this problem. It definitely looks better in the pop-up picture but if you look hard there is still cracks and things are off. The original zodiac and gemstone quad habitats in ffs were perfect and amazing and looks like they were made all together and them just devided into 4.
    Yep! That's why I refuse to accept the excuse they are giving us about why there are gaps in these supposedly designed-for-quad habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Yep! That's why I refuse to accept the excuse they are giving us about why there are gaps in these supposedly designed-for-quad habitats.
    What excuse? I haven't seen them respond at all, as usual. The problem is everyone paid a steep price due to false advertising basically. I really hope they fix and make this right. Make them as 1 image in the dimensions of 4 slots and divide into 4s. Then make is so in the game. It's not that hard to fix

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast