View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

19 63.33%
  • I didn't like this event

6 20.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 16.67%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Autumn Equifox

18 60.00%
  • Scaredy Cat

18 60.00%
  • Goblin Gobbler

13 43.33%
  • Jackal-Lantern

14 46.67%
  • Skeledeer

19 63.33%
  • Fellsteed

11 36.67%
  • Haunted Hollow

20 66.67%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Brittle Bones - 2018 Oct 12 (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    I have good news, meh news, bad news, and more bad news. First, the good: I won the horse on my second account, which on the one hand is good because I wanted it, worked for it, and can actually place it, but I am desperately in need of runes for an expansion, so I would have also liked to get some runes. I never spun for runes once on this account during the entire LB. In meh news, my older account spun for runes 3x during the event and placed 5th, but I can't use the runes right now because I am out of expansions, which leads me to bad news: another update, still no expansions. And finally, also in bad news, I have lost my wallet.

Banned
    I actually was shocked when I learned that I didn't already have an Autumn Equifox. That might sound dumb, especially because I am typically very good at remembering all my animals and which ones I have on which account, but I was sure I had one, and I did not, so he was a welcome addition to my forests, and can finally join my Spring Equifox, Summer Equifox, and Winter Equifox. (The point is, I have all 4 seasons now.) The Scaredy Cat is cool - I like him more than I thought I would. I have gotten lazy about reading the descriptions of the animals, but for some reason I read the description of the Jackal-Lantern, and I am fully convinced that whoever wrote the description has jackals confused with hyenas, as it is hyenas who are known for their laughter-like call, not jackals. Anyway, I got a book a day later about spirit animals, and I opened to a random page, and lo and behold, I opened to the page about jackals. It said that in mythology jackals are associated with transition, including death, as they are believed to take the deceased person's soul to the spirit world, but also with a transition like marriage. So it looks like I'm either dying or getting married, y'all! LOL! Finally, the Skeledeer is, of course, adorable as a baby and pretty as an adult, but don't we already have 2 other very similar white deer?

Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ezgif-1-1830f75fa9e9.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	48114 Fellsteed 15 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ezgif-1-1830f75fa9e9.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	48114 Fellsteed 15 hours
    CONGRATS with your Fellsteed
    Last edited by AppieP; 10-20-18 at 03:33 AM.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    I'm not fond of the short stocky body type of the horses drawn, I prefer grand uni, dread pegasus type myself

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I'm not fond of the short stocky body type of the horses drawn, I prefer grand uni, dread pegasus type myself
    I like both. To me, the Tidesdale and the Aquamarine Pony, which are almost the same, really, are some of the cutest animals in the game. This Fellsteed is also very similar. I like the more refined, pretty horses as well, though. I wasn't a big fan of those Chimera type horses, though. They look like their legs are broken or something.

But I guess this serves as a reminder that, to some extent, I am just chasing the same basic forms with different coloring over and over. What is wrong with me? (I say that because I spend hours per day on the game, checking the forums, and also spend a lot of money, so there must be something wrong with me to want the same thing over and over, just in different colors.)

Executive Chef
    Two of my accounts were in the same team. I was first and second all day and had food to still spare. But I cldnt get on the game to check if I was holding my position and by the time I got on, I was third and fourth and the event had ended (sad face)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Two of my accounts were in the same team. I was first and second all day and had food to still spare. But I cldnt get on the game to check if I was holding my position and by the time I got on, I was third and fourth and the event had ended (sad face)
    Ouch, that's a bummer. I feel you. Sorry to hear you didn't get your Fellsteeds on these accounts.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Still upset about loosing my 2nd place spot with 5seconds left in the event. I wanted this fellsteed :-( congrats to those who got it

I completed it, even got the Fellsteed and Gold Trophy, for all the good they do me, cause I have no space in my Forest to put any of these. Oh, wait! That's not true, I do have a tiny spot left to put down the Gold Trophy, but that's only going to make this victory so much more empty

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast