View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

19 63.33%
  • I didn't like this event

6 20.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 16.67%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Autumn Equifox

18 60.00%
  • Scaredy Cat

18 60.00%
  • Goblin Gobbler

13 43.33%
  • Jackal-Lantern

14 46.67%
  • Skeledeer

19 63.33%
  • Fellsteed

11 36.67%
  • Haunted Hollow

20 66.67%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Brittle Bones - 2018 Oct 12 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    The issue with getting milestone popups before the lb icon loads has happened since the change of the first milestone being a past animal most have instead of a deco we didn't have or even an animal we don't have in first spot would fix it. If you have already placed the first milestone offered you get popups from the game reading you accomplished the side goal before the actual lb loads thus losing all the points you should get from the milestone. When something we don't have is first we actually have to reach the milestone so plenty of time for lb to start before we begin breeding etc for milestones. It was a change in the game that doesn't work. If they keep milestones the same offering past animals, then side goals should be set to trigger after lb is tapped.

Last lb I lost points due to this.. this lb I hadn't placed autumn equifox so it didn't happen to me. Proof it happens to those that already have first milestone

I know most people don't care about trophies, but the third place trophy actually looks pretty bad-ass! I almost want to win third place. That's strange since normally the first place trophy has the most detail and the quality goes down for silver and then again for bronze. Here it seems like they've reversed that. I think colour-wise the darker look of bronze is better for that design, and someone who gets relegated to third might appreciate the consolation of a nicer trophy.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    I LOVE the scardey cat!! wish it was a spooky type tho so I could put it with my other Halloween animals instead of on it?s own but nbd

Rhino Keeper
    Ok S8....if u aren't going to fix our space issue..why make us hatch all the LB milestone animals??????

HELLO....some of us have nowhere to put them!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I see no good reason to force us to hatch each milestone animal! Getting to the milestone should be enough. We are already screaming for room and it's well known most are land locked, so what's the purpose of forcing hatching? I had these animals in storage to begin with due to space issues.. Except for skeledeer, but it should be my choice what to hatch especially when I have NO room and need what little space I can make for breeding SB necessary animals. S8 give us a break! Geez! /rant
    Agreed!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Love that the cat is the older Halloween element, It finally helps me with getting closer to having at least one of all the elements before my time !

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Love that the cat is the older Halloween element, It finally helps me with getting closer to having at least one of all the elements before my time !
    Why don't they have a habitat for the older Halloween element? I would love one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zzGoldmine2 View Post
    Why don't they have a habitat for the older Halloween element? I would love one.
    Maybe they will put one in sale closer to Halloween.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Agreed about the trophies! It has a creepy look to it and I like it more than the silver and gold!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast