View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

19 63.33%
  • I didn't like this event

6 20.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 16.67%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Autumn Equifox

18 60.00%
  • Scaredy Cat

18 60.00%
  • Goblin Gobbler

13 43.33%
  • Jackal-Lantern

14 46.67%
  • Skeledeer

19 63.33%
  • Fellsteed

11 36.67%
  • Haunted Hollow

20 66.67%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Brittle Bones - 2018 Oct 12 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Latoyab211 View Post
    Someone had 1800 points in the first hour; followed closely by 4 more high scores to my mere 240 points. No prize animal for me. I do like and don't have any of the milestone animals.
    If you had previously gotten the Autumn Equifox (from a past event) you would rack up the points the moment the event went live. So those you saw in your group with the 1,000+ points are likely to be long-time players.

If you saw a flurry of pop-ups flash on and off your FFS game screen when you started it up today but later found that you had zero or very few points on your leaderboard, you might want to read this thread in the Bugs & Issues Forum about the same incident in the previous LB event.

Executive Chef
    I see no good reason to force us to hatch each milestone animal! Getting to the milestone should be enough. We are already screaming for room and it's well known most are land locked, so what's the purpose of forcing hatching? I had these animals in storage to begin with due to space issues.. Except for skeledeer, but it should be my choice what to hatch especially when I have NO room and need what little space I can make for breeding SB necessary animals. S8 give us a break! Geez! /rant

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I already had the first 3 animals. I don?t understand how anyone got more than 8000 points in 3,5 hours.....I never saw that many points in a few hours.
    I got 9954 in 30 mins.. Easy if you choose to use gems actually the only way to get that high in a short time is gems lol but good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    If you had previously gotten the Autumn Equifox (from a past event) you would rack up the points the moment the event went live. So those you saw in your group with the 1,000+ points are likely to be long-time players.
    Thank you! I got lucky 2 Leaderboards ago & had the first three animals; which did help me to win the prize animal. This one is so nice��
    Latoyab211

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thank you! I got lucky 2 Leaderboards ago & had the first three animals; which did help me to win the prize animal. This one is so nice
    Latoyab211

Did not have a chance as soon as I opened my game pop ups came one after the other, stop using old animals or let us at least click on the leaderboard first. This game gets more annoying as each week passes.

Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I already had the first 3 animals. I don?t understand how anyone got more than 8000 points in 3,5 hours.....I never saw that many points in a few hours.
    My group leader is also over 8000 points, the only way is boosting and spending. The prizes are not that attractive in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Attachment 47830

It appears that a new leaderboard will begin tomorrow.
    I’ll probably play this event through since I won't need to place any of the creatures in my overcrowded forest.

BTW Phoenix, your inbox is full. Can't send a PM to you
    Last edited by deadpixel; 10-12-18 at 11:56 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the advice deadpixel I have sent in a message to support as the issue is still not resolved and is unfair if some people are unable to get the points and others can.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast